- Thirty-first -

From time to time, Jungkook was obliged to go back to his parents for a while, even if it was a real torture for him. Today was no exception. He'd been there all night (a long, horrible night, he'd hardly slept a wink), so he wasn't going to stay there forever. Now that Taehyung was back from military service, the man had been able to resume one of his favourite activities: golf. It was a sport that allowed him to relax while doing his best, and after everything that had happened, he really needed to clear his head. Bangtan had decided to get together for the occasion, so Jungkook was currently getting ready, with his brother picking him up.

However, as soon as he left his room and walked down the stairs past the living room, he spotted someone he would have preferred to forget: John. Decidedly, it was as if this place had become his second home; he spent more time here than Jungkook. Hyeri seemed to have adopted him completely, taking him everywhere with her, and his father didn't seem at all bothered by his presence. Only Jongsu didn't seem to mind. Speaking of his twin, Jungkook hadn't seen him for a while. Much to his delight.

When John spotted Jungkook, his face lit up and he left the sofa, where Hyeri was sitting watching one of her favourite dramas, and joined him immediately. Jungkook rushed towards the front door, hoping to escape in time, but luck was definitely not on his side.

"Jungkook!"

The young man stopped, his hand on the door handle, and cursed his bad luck at least three times before turning around.

"What do you want?" he asked rather coldly.

John paid no attention at all to the teenager's tone, too happy to have been able to talk to him finally.

"Well... I was thinking maybe we could go out somewhere this weekend... I'd really like to get to know you."

Jungkook stared at him for a moment, the man's cheeks tingling slightly. Honestly, he felt a little sorry for John, because he could never accept anything from him, be it love or friendship. First, he had Taehyung, and nice, shy boys had never been his type. Guys like John couldn't handle Jungkook at all. The teenager suffered a lot from his tantrums, so he needed someone who could control them. And secondly, John was a pawn controlled by his mother. That was argument enough to keep him away. He would never give Hyeri this satisfaction.

Jungkook sighed.

"Whatever you're thinking, give it up." he replied with a certain distance. "That wedding my mother promised you is never going to happen. So move on."

John's eyes widened in surprise.

"This has nothing to do with Hyeri..."

"I don't care. I don't want you. So leave me alone."

John didn't even have time to reply as Jungkook had already slammed the door behind him. The young man sighed and went back to sit beside Hyeri.

"Another failure?" she asked, pained for him.

John nodded.

"I don't really know what to do..." he admitted. "I can't make him like me, and he doesn't seem to want to anyway..."

He turned to the woman, who had put her episode on pause.

"Do you have any ideas, Hyeri? How can I get him to like me a bit?"

Hyeri seemed to think for a moment.

"Well... Jungkook's pretty hard to get to know, and it would be too complicated to try and understand him in such a short space of time. No, the easiest thing for you to do would be to go through Bangtan.

"Bangtan?"

John was new to Seoul, so he wasn't yet aware of all the rumours. Bangtan was also completely unknown to him.

"It's Jin and Jungkook's group of friends. If you can win their friendship, then Jungkook will surely accept you. And it would be even better if you got closer to Taehyung. Jungkook listens to him blindly."

"But how can I do that?"

Hyeri smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

***

Jungkook sank back a little further into his chair, letting the sun's rays caress his skin. The golf club was rather large, the field for sportsmen stretching almost to infinity (from Jungkook's point of view), so the teenager had got into the habit of sitting in the club's gourmet restaurant to watch Taehyung play. Today he was sitting on the restaurant terrace, accompanied by Jin and Jimin. The other four were on the pitch, playing.

"Did you really tell him that?" Jimin wondered.

Jungkook hadn't been able to resist telling them what had happened with John before he left. He'd originally wanted to tell Taehyung first, but he needed to get it off his chest, to talk to someone less involved who could give him some advice. Jin had the maturity for that. And Jimin... well, let's just say that he and Jungkook were far too fond of gossiping together. And a sly smile had appeared on the blond boy's lips when he heard the way he'd spoken to John. People often said that Jungkook was a bad influence on the little Park's angel. The truth was that it was Jimin who had taught him most of his dirty tricks.

"What else did you want me to say?" Jungkook continued. "I just want him to stop sticking to me. I can't give him false hope, I'm not that bad."

Jin frowned.

"I think Mom's got something up her sleeve." he admitted, slightly worried. "That she's so insistent on getting you engaged now..."

Jungkook agreed. He was only eighteen, soon to be nineteen. She hadn't been so insistent on Jin back then, quite the opposite, when he was the eldest. The fact that she was so keen to get him engaged was suspicious.

"Oh, they're back..."

The two brothers turned towards the place Jimin was pointing to, and saw the rest of Bangtan in the distance. They'd wandered off to follow a certain route, but they'd apparently come back to play near the restaurant. Jungkook bit his lip, his cheeks turning pink.

Taehyung's slightly tanned skin glistened in the sunlight, accentuated by the few drops of sweat beading down his arms and forehead. The man prepared to hit another ball, his face concentrated, his eyes riveted on his target, and his muscles tensed. Jungkook almost had a visual orgasm as the man struck the ball powerfully. Then it was Hoseok's turn to fire.

"You two are drooling." Jin mocked, smirking.

Jimin and Jungkook blushed even more, embarrassed to have been caught red-handed.

"What else do you want us to do?!" said Jimin indignantly. "They're too sexy for their own good! Oh, Namjoon's taking his shirt off!"

Jin spat out his orange juice and hurriedly turned around.

"Oh no, false alert. He put it back."

"Jimin!"

~🍁~

Do you want a Yoonminseok smut?