Chaos (Frostmaster)

Loki sat in a chair, contemplating, truly, what to do next.
He had to be fully in the Grandmaster's favor, and it wasn't only because of how he couldn't stand having one purpose: fighting.
Loki would've done that if it earned the Grandmaster's approval.
He respected the Grandmaster quite heavily.
Not even that, but he found him intriguing.
Attractive, even.
He wanted to get closer to him. That was part of Loki's motivation.
Loki glimpsed at the Grandmaster, and was immediately enveloped in his flamboyant gracefulness.
Two different concepts, and yet it was one of the only ways to describe him.
It was true, they were strangely attracted to each other. Drawn to each other's chaos. They both lived for it, yet never entirely admitted it.
Mischief could never exist without chaos.
Loki was nearly brought into a trance by the Grandmaster. Nearly.
However, he wasn't easily fooled. He held onto what he accepted and liked.
The Grandmaster, appearing to read Loki's mind, began to speak.
"Ah, Loki! Why don't you come over here with me? I feel like I don't talk to you enough."
He spoke in a way that acted like a lure. His tone was perfect.
Loki strode over, giving a small smile as he took a seat next to the Grandmaster.
"Well, what've you been up to? You've been awfully quiet."
"Figuring things out, you know. I suppose this place is very chaotic, isn't it? There's a lot to take in," Loki responded somewhat awkwardly.
"Just the way I like it," the Grandmaster replied simply, piercing Loki's eyes with his icy gaze.
Loki couldn't look away. He couldn't restrain himself.
Their hands touched for a mere moment, and Loki felt something ignite in his brain.
He wanted more.
A satisfied grin materialized onto the Grandmaster's face. He knew exactly what was happening.
Loki watched as his face was caressed gently by the Grandmaster. Hypnotically.
"What was that?"
"Affection, Loki."
"Do it again. It was pleasant. I command you to—do it again," Loki demanded, knowing fully that it would happen.
The Grandmaster brushed Loki's hair behind his ear, and their lips touched, pressing together with an air of passion.
Loki wasn't only in a trance, but he was entirely under whatever spell was cast by the Grandmaster.
If Loki wasn't in the Grandmaster's favor now, then it was impossible to do so.