Lovely (Frostmaster)

"I never realized how truly handsome you were, Loki! How's someone like you been hiding from me for so long?" the Grandmaster flirted.
He and Loki had caught each other alone, and made a practical beeline for each other.
It gave Loki a chance to get to know the Grandmaster much more, too.
He wasn't worried about just that, though.
Loki took a long look at the Grandmaster.
"How's such a wonderful and flamboyant creature been hiding from me?" Loki spoke back, smiling.
The Grandmaster gave a pleased smile in return.
"I can't believe you're on this planet. I do refuse to understand that you are unloved or uncared for," he went on in a slightly bewildered manner. "I mean, look at you! There's no way people don't immediately flock to you!"
"Some people have liked my appearance. Some have been intrigued by me, but it hasn't actually been anything too long," Loki explained.
"Go on," the Grandmaster provoked, finding himself stroking Loki's hand. His eyes brightened, enticed.
"I have been loved in a family way. There's something brotherly between Thor and I, and my mother and I had a strong connection," Loki sighed. "I miss her quite a lot. She was wonderful."
"Ooh, you've got angst in your past! I feel bad, of course, but it builds your character even more. Ugh, I love getting to learn about you!"
Loki nodded, and felt his face become warm.
"Either way, I find you lovable. I do love you, Loki."
Loki's eyes widened, but he remained silent. He didn't know what to say.
"You don't have to reply. I know that you feel the same way. I've waited for billions of years to meet and love someone like you, and I suspect a mutual feeling out of you."
"You...are lovely, Grandmaster."
Once again, Loki was pulled into a trance.
He was truly loved, and knew that he couldn't get out of it.
Loki didn't want to leave the Grandmaster, anyway.