Tallow (not necessarily hannigram but it does involve the related characters)

Will Graham leaned against the counter, observing Hannibal's dinner preparation—-which was happening right in front of him. He'd come somewhat earlier to discuss a few problems.
Work at the FBI was constantly stressful. It was usual. Will, in general, needed help. He needed tips on genuine and general de-stressing.
"Have you ever used beef tallow as a form of skincare, Will?" Hannibal questioned, unprompted. Will nearly jumped at the question, not expected any words to be shared.
"I haven't. I normally just use cold water from the sink in the mornings and evenings. Are you trying to recommend it to me?" Will inquired, rubbing at his face and eyes.
"I'd definitely say that it's helpful," Hannibal suggested, the last few letters of his sentence cut off by the sound of chopping. Will flinched.
"It can soften and moisturize the skin, and does have anti-inflammatory effects. I feel that you would benefit from it greatly," Hannibal went on.
Will nodded, though a bit skeptical of Hannibal's words. However, he did have some trust for him. Hannibal was a psychiatrist, after all.
How did any of that have to do with the mind, though?
"Will it help me me mentally, though? I came here for advice on mental soundness, not exactly skincare," Will frowned.
"The tallow that I am offering you is mixed with lavender, which is not only calming, but has many great dermatological properties. It will help you to settle down after a stressful day," Hannibal elaborated.
"Is the tallow from a real cow, or is it something else, like catgut?"
Hannibal gave a silent smirk, washing off his hands. His gaze did not move from the sink in front of him.
Will took the action as confirmation of his words, and kept his remaining thoughts to himself. He wasn't against the idea of it, only slightly weirded out.
"I also recommend chamomile tea. It'll help to strengthen your relaxation," Hannibal added, turning his gaze towards Will with a soft smile.