Wait? We are back in Time?!

"Bibbidi... Bobbidi... Boo." The three girls turned around to see a young woman sitting there with a book in one hand and a wand in the other.

Blanc's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, is that...?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo." The Book Fae's spell caused her book to float away. "No! I wanted to speed-read, not have my reading speed off..." She hurried to catch the book.

"Hi. Excuse me, where did everybody go?" Chloe asked, looking at the Fae.

"Every-who?" The Fae asked, puzzled, as she looked at Red and Blanc.

"All the royal families of Auradon. They were here," Chloe explained, while Blanc stepped forward.

"What's Auradon?" The Fae asked, her book flying away again. "I gotta go catch my homework. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo."

Blanc shook her head in disbelief, taking a few steps back. "Oh no. That's not possible," she mumbled, still shaking her head.

"Everybody's heard of Auradon. And the only person who says 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo' is Fairy Godmother," Chloe said to Red, watching the Fae.

"Maybe she's not a godmother yet?" Red suggested.

Blanc rushed in front of Red. "Red, please tell me we didn't travel more than 30 years into the past, before Auradon even existed."

"Alright, I won't say it," Red replied nonchalantly, focusing on what to do next. Chloe stood between them, confused. "What do you two mean?"

Blanc pointed around them, her anxiety growing. "Look around. Fairy Godmother's magic is all over the place."

"Auradon doesn't exist, which means..." Red trailed off, waiting for Chloe to understand.

Chloe looked at Blanc, then back at Red, catching on slowly. "We're back in time?"

"Yes," Blanc confirmed. "We're way before Auradon was founded."

Chloe shook her head in disbelief. "No. How?"

Red, holding the pocket watch, showed it to them. "This is a time machine."

"You're joking," Chloe said, her disbelief clear.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Red pointed at her face and looked at Blanc, who started laughing. "Yeah Red and pulling a prank at us is as realistic as me falling in love with a villain here."

Chloe looked at Blanc with frustration, trying to focus on the urgent matter at hand. "Why would you take us back in time?"

"I didn't mean to. You guys were all grabby, and Blanc was holding on too," Red explained, trying to piece together what had gone wrong. "I just wanted to stop my mom."

"What about my mom?" Chloe shot back. "You sentenced her to death."

"Okay, maybe not my best moment," Red admitted, "but I'm going to fix it."

"Fix it how?" Chloe demanded.

"I thought the watch would take me back a few minutes, just enough to swipe my mom's deck of cards, not a few decades."

"Well, we need to go back and save my mom," Chloe insisted, eyeing the watch.

"No, the watch took us here for a reason," Red countered. "We need to figure out what that reason is."

Blanc, who had been listening and observing the surroundings, turned to Chloe with a worried expression. If Red was right, their immediate focus should be on understanding their current situation rather than rushing back in a panic.