N I N E

(Unedited)
He just looks at me in the eyes, shocked. Then he hugged me, taking me by surprise. I finally felt like I had family, there was a hole in my heart being filled. I was so happy to have family but so sad I lost some of it.

I would love to say that this was the end of the story and that Chris's family took custody of me, Alexis and I became friends again, and everything was back to normal and I had a perfect life.

But my problems aren't solved that easily.

I stayed at Chris's house for about a week until his mom started to ask me questions, like where is mom, why didn't your parents tell me you were staying over...

That's when it spilled, I couldn't hold it back.
"They're dead." I say loudly. Then regretting it instantly, knowing what the consequences could be. I hear foots run downstairs and I see the dad.

"I heard everything, there is no way we are taking custody this is sudden and we aren't dealing with this." Chris's dad almost yells. By now I knew what was going to happen, the cops would get involved and off to a foster home I go. I couldn't... I wont.

I didn't know what was going on my mind but before I could process everything I was already out the door running, faster then I ever have running to nowhere.

I ran to the train tracks and didn't stop till I could barely breath. I looked around me and I was about half a mile away the junkyard. I had only been there once and that was the two best days of my life.

I should've stayed good friends with the guys but instead I stayed with the girls and never had real friends like Teddy,chris, Vern, and Gordie.

The rest of the night I walked. Staying away from a train if it passed by, which was only two so far. I stopped for a second, how far am I willing to go? Am I really doing this because of a foster home?

Just keep walking.....

Just keep walking....

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. • •. •. •. •. •. •

I look at my surroundings it had been so long and so many thoughts had raced my mind I looked it front of me and my jaw dropped. I was already at the bridge.

I must've been walking for hours because I would've never thought to get this far. That's when I made up my mind, if I cross this bridge they would never keep going to look for me.

I decide to do the smart thing and let the train pass first so that I don't have to worry like last time. It took about an hour but it felt like five hours.

Once the train passed I quickly got on the tracks and slowly walked step by step carful not to fall or anything bad. Then it turned into a jog going faster by the step. I made it across the bridge safely.

I sat down leaning against a tree closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep...

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •

I awoke to the sound of the train passing by, flinching because of how close it was. I had no plan and no where to go, I was also very hungry. I put my palms to my forehead thinking about what an idiot I am to not think of any of this.

I almost broke down and screamed because I had to go back, I had no choice and I did all of this for no fucking reason and I never felt worse. I started to wonder if a foster home was even that bad. Did it matter at this point?

I was starving, tired and alone. I need a home, I guess I just wanted a family. Even a friend would do.

Walking back was even longer. I was slower, my stomach hurt worse and worse every minute until I just felt sick.

It was dark outside already but thank god I wasn't too far. I most likely had a mile to go. But for now I needed to sit down or I'd pass out .

I sat down for almost an hour until I had the energy to get up and walk some more. Thoughts races through my mind.
Are they looking for me? Does Chris's parents even care? When I get back what do I do? Do I go to the police station? I had just turned 15 I and obviously I have no common sense so I don't know what to do.

Before I knew it I was back at castle rock and it didn't feel the same. I needed to eat but I didn't want to go to the diner and see people from school because I look like a mess I haven't changed in a day and I have dirt all over me so I need to get into my house, if it even is my house anymore.

I need to change and not look like I got ran over by a train. Then if I can find money I'll go to the blue point diner because what other choice do I have?

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •

A\N finally omg that took forever for me to write and now I have a lot planned ahead
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ILL TALK TO YOU LATER