Little Bird

Y/n POV:

Y/n:I still think this is a bad idea.

Sage:based on some research and seeing your powers in the field, I'd say your powers mostly endanger the mind yes?

Y/n:put simply. If a person is forced out of it or even convinced to leave it their mind is severely wounded, only difference is if your forces you're minds racially ripped apart.

Sage:but what if that wasn't the case? What if one's mind could heal just as quick as it's ripped to shreds?

Y/n:what are you talking about?

She began to stretch, almost as if she was beginning to use her own power before the two of you began.

Sage:my powers don't just heal scars and missing arms, I and the rest of the agents have had several instances in the field that affect our minds. Not to the extent of yours-

She created a bright green healing orb, broke it, then had the mist surround her head. Not as a shield, but almost as a form of medicine.

Y/n:so what? You've got a super intense dose of ibuprofen?

Sage:far stronger than that. I'm not sure how it'll fair against your powers, but I know it'll at least stabilize me if I leave.

You had a concerned look on your face.

Sage:y/n, I'm asking you to trust me. More than that I ask you to trust yourself.

You looked at the palm of your hand, white radiant energy was pulsing from it. Almost like a challenge, daring you to try.

Y/n:I can't hurt anyone else, and I don't want to pry any more into your past-

Sage:trust me, what you'll see won't surprise you. I'm not going to hide my actions from you anymore. But if we're going to do this you need to have the utmost confidence.

You nodded, and readied an orb.

Y/n:on three. One.

You took a deep breath.

Sage:two-

Her face seemed completely relaxed, whether it was her confidence in her own healing powers or yours, it was the one thing that managed to make you feel like you could do this.

Y/n:three.

You stuck her chest with the orb, causing her to gasp in surprise. It was only a moment later when she was engulfed in a bright white light and vanished infront of you. You wasted no time, you quickly sat down and began to search to the flux. Only...this time it took no time at all. Her presence was vast and obvious compared to killjoys. Still you counted this as a blessing and opened a portal to her location in the flux.

Y/n:okay! Now where-...what the hell?

You were somewhere in china, no major city or even small town. It seemed like a quaint temple in the middle of the mountains. Despite being so high up it almost seemed...warm. Not just in temperature but in feeling as well, you felt a sense of belonging despite only being here for a few seconds. Approaching the temple you found it filled with an incredible arrangement of plants, springs, and people...so many people.

Monk:sir?

You jumped at the sound of the man's voice. Am extremely old, yet kindly looking monk with a warm smile smile on his face was starring. It seemed he was just leaving one of those springs.

Y/n:so sorry for intruding.

Monk:oh no! You just looked a it lost is all, clearly a visiter based on the outfit.