part:7🦋

Hayat's father said to Jungkook, "Didn't your family teach you any manners?"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "They didn't have the time, and neither did I."

"Hayat, who is this ill mannered guy?" he asked, his voice deep and authoritative.

Hey!!! Old hag, control your tongue.....You are asking her rubbish questions in the middle of the street and yet calling me ILL MANNERED., he let out a sigh filled with exhaustion.

STOP IT JUNGKOOK SIR, HE IS MY FATHER!!!! * she yelled.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, his coffee cup pausing midway to his lips

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, his coffee cup pausing midway to his lips. "Your father?" he echoed, barely able to process the revelation.

"YES", she rolled her eyes and turned towards her father.

Hayat took a deep breath, glancing at Jungkook before responding.

"This is Jungkook, Baba. He's my boss. We had a late dinner party as I told you before, and he came to drop me off since it was late. He just wanted to ensure my safety."

He nodded curtly, still glaring at Jungkook.

"I see," he said slowly.

"Thank you for ensuring my daughter's safety, Jungkook. But next time, it would be better if she called me."

Jungkook nodded, feeling slightly relieved but still on edge.

"Of course, sir. I understand."

Hayat's father turned to her, his tone softer.

"Fatima, come home now.Your mom is waiting for you."

As Hayat and her father began to walk away, Jungkook suddenly called out,

"Sir, I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience."

Hayat's father's eyes flashed with a mixture of irritation and something close to reluctant respect.

"I forgive you but you should learn some manners, Jungkook," he said sharply, then turned back and continued walking with Hayat.

Hayat's mother stood at the doorway of their cozy house, her gaze thoughtful as she watched Hayat , Jungkook and her husband standing a little away from house , deep in conversation.

With a gentle smile, she approached them, "Hayat, why are you late today?" she asked in a warm, motherly tone, her eyes flickering with curiosity as they settled on Jungkook.