CH 26 : A DIARY ABOUT HER PARENTS

The next chapter is ready

Guys what are you doing
Vote karo yaar
When I expect you all to take time to complete the target it is completed in a day
And when I expect you all the complete the target it is......

Fine not my problem you all will get the chapter late🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

( chalo ab se twist suru hote hai
Leap bhi 5-6 se aa hi jayega )

Chalo thoda Bhai - behan ka pyar dekh lo.
Chapter bada hai so enjoy.
Itni mehnat se likha hai phadne me alas mat karna. 👍🏻👍🏻🐥🐥
4600+ words
.
.
.
.
But first please comment about my book if you are liking my story or not cause I have seen people commenting on my story saying that this story is shit. The male is shit and blah blah blah.
Please I want to know your opinions about it or I think it's better to discontinue this book.
Yes I know the way Anshul treats Swati is not liked by many of you but that's what my story line is, it is the main thing because of his nature the leap will be there in the story.

It will show everything, love, obsession, regret, pain, madness, fear physcopatic nature .

It will show how his obsession increases in these years, and how he will regret his actions later in the story. And please don't think that the female lead is not strong. Right now she is weak and helpless.

But after the leap I show a completely new side of her which will make him regret.
She will be his pain, she will be his cure, she will be his destruction, she will be his creation. She will be his life , she will be his death.

Please tell me your opinions or I am ready to delete this book. 😶😶
Back to the story.

// AUTHOR'S POV //

" Y-you here " Swati uttered in pure shock and her eyes lightened up with hopes and happiness.

The phone slipped from Swati's hands, falling on the ground and got broken into two pieces but right now she cared less about it.

( Bechara phone uski kya galti thi )

Swati quickly ran towards him and hugged him like her life depends on it. Tears developed in her eyes upon feeling his arms around her . His presence and his warmth was making Swati feel protected and save.

She hugged him more tightly, digging her face in his chest and she finally burst out crying while he hugged him back slowly patting her back to comfort her.

" Shhhh... It's okay I am here now...you don't have to be scared you are safe with me...I will take you back to Jaipur okay...now don't cry " saying this he broke the hug and Swati looked up at him only to find him smiling slightly at her with teary eyes.

" Everything will be okay right ?? ....we will go back safely right ?? " Swati asked while hiccuping in between making it hard for her to breathe. " Everything thing will be back to normal okay now don't cry....you are my princess right" the person ensured while patting her back while Swati nodded at his words.

" Bhai I don't know what is happening in my life...I want my normal life back. I want to join school again . I want to live happily again.... please Shikhar Bhai help me "

She spoke, her voice cracking with every word while tears were following nonstop from her eyes. " Shhh...calm down your brother is here now... nothing will happen to you...I thing will be fine. " He spoke while wiping her tears away.

" Bhai are mom, dad okay ?? " Swati asked and took a sharp breath to stop her blowing nose while Shikhar's Heart dropped at her words . Since the day they got missing he couldn't find them, not even a single clue of them.