15. Glitters

Please check the writer's corner 🌟

Hawk

Man, I wouldn't want to be Robin.

I tried to keep Wayne and cheater from meeting, but Wayne probably weights three times me, and I couldn't drag him away on time.

He wasn't fat, muscles just weighed more than fat.

Muscles.

Oh, he had muscles.

The way he moved his arms, the way-

"What are you supposed to be?" The voice of that guy was as annoying as his face.

"He's a hawk." Pointed at me Wayne.

"He looks like a malnourished chicken."

"Hey!" I flared my chest and went towards him, ready to fight.

"Oi what's your problem? He's Robin's boyfriend." Stoped me Wayne.

How do I know that I was far too gone? I even found the British accent hot.

"He called me a malnourished chicken!" I protested.

"He's not wrong." Oh Wayne, if only you knew what he did, you wouldn't side with him.

I rolled my eyes. The guy didn't seem to want to blow Robin's lie, so I just decided to exit the scene.

Punch was good. I don't know who mixed it, but that someone was an elite bartender.

As I sipped the punch, my sister approached.

"Fayette!" I greeted her, but my smile soon died down.

Her cheeks were stained by mascara tears. It actually looked cool.

"What happ-"

"I need the punch." She grabbed the bowl and left.

My punch...

But then I saw her throw it at Robin's ex-boyfriend, and I thought that there was no better use for the beverage.

Robin

What the fuck just happened?

Still- we were crystallised for a moment. Him dripping the sugary drink on my dress, Fayette with the bowl still half up, and everyone around us turned to stare.

Now, that was the worst case scenario, and if it wasn't for the mascara that stained Fayette's tears, I would have said that there was no sight more beautiful than her in that black dress.

Soon, things moved back, and Mac pushed me aside, dripping wet.

He turned to her, red in the face- maybe a mix of anger and embarrassment.

"You fucking bitch! What the hell is your problem?"

He turned to me, as if it was my fault.