VII

Wire woke up to a dark screen of the head set witch made her stretch as her newly timed alarms went off on her phone bringing her back to the present and the realization that she fell asleep while playing the old VR Game on her bead, With that in mind she slowly sat up and took off the headset reaching over to her phone and turning off the blaring noise of annoyance while huffing at the same time.
"Dame phone always waking me up on time" she side annoyingly until stopping for a minute and then laughing at her air headed ness "oh my god that's what alarms are suppose to do what the fuck am I saying" She side obviously to no one unparticular but her self witch she found amusing and though as though it was like she was speaking to really shitty comedy show she use to watch with her grandmother and at that though she started to tear up a bit.

"Shit don't cry...., I can't cry.... I need to stay strong" She side sadly slowly wiping the tears away with her hoodie sleeve continuing her conversation with her self while getting up in the process to get ready for her day "scar wasn't wrong this place is a dump, but its my dump.....that nobody else wanted.... but it dose make for a grate home and I have all of her things in the basement... that's right I have the basement..." she side this in realization while getting dressed and started walking out of the room to the stairs to go down to the basement.

Once reaching the door to the basement she hesitated for a couple of minutes staring at the handle while hyping her self up a bit. "It's Alright Kosetsu... nothing to be afraid of besides the washing machine... right?" With this question in mind at the same time she turned the knob and entered the basement walking over to several old box's near the back of the basement wall and looking through them.

Slowly picking up a box labeled: Grandma, she walked to the side putting it down and opening the box looking through some of the old antic's, Clothing, Jewelry and lastly old photo's. picking one up of a family portrait she softly smiled sadly as tears welded up into her eyes aging until she started balling uncontrollably of tears unable to stop them until two to three hour's had passed.

With that she got up taking the family photo in hand going back to the door of the basement opening it once aging to go through it and back up the stair's to her living room. once their she looked around hiccupping a little from her crying fest, and noticed and empty spot on top of the shelving on the fireplace making her walk towards it and put the old dusty photo on to the shelf with a sad smile.

"Right now were all back where we should be.... right Grandma?" She asked her self and to her dead grandmother waiting for an answer she knew she would never receive so she looked away with out getting an answer and shook her head smacking her self a little to get ahold of her self and emotions. "right now is not the time for this, I need to be strong for grandma and my self, now i should get something to eat" She side proudly and a sad smile still on her face, with that she went off to do the normal routine that she newly added to her life style to keep a promise too

[Time Skip]
(Feel like their might be a lot of these just to move the story along but also to skip normal everyday stuff lol)

It was now noon and Wire was back in her room setting up aging to relax in the game she was playing the night before, while doing this set up she was humming a lovely soft toon of a lullaby to keep her self entertained while she waited for her trackers to charge to complete her set up interlay so she could play the game.

Once the trackers had lit up with green lights as well as the extra battery packs she had kept on the side on purpose in case the original trackers were going to die during game play, she jumped up immediately with a loud "YIPPE!!!!" Throwing them onto her body and the headset in tow as well turning it on and excitedly visibly Vibrating/Shaking while sitting on the bed only to get a Notification Ding on her phone stating she had gotten a text message witch in turn made her sigh.

As she took off the headset and picked up her phone to look at the notification as well as to see who texted her, her face went from annoyance to happy as we immediately started texting back the number with glee only to get another message from a Client number witch made her frown immensely "What do they not understand that my Work is Closed for the time being?" She side annoyingly to her self opening their messages to see what the hell they wanted.

Client (JackAss)
X-(XXX)-(XXX)-(XXXX)

Client (JackAss)
{Fuck you availability of being closed, I'm a VIP I should be able to get your services whenever I want!}

Client (JackAss){I need you this Fucking Saturday and you better be their or Else!}_______________________________________________________________________________

She only stared at the text with a sigh of annoyance and hitting the power button on her phone making the screen turn off as she gently threw the phone onto her Pink Fluffy Chair on a Rainbow rug. "why dose that jackass need me every fucking Saturday he barely fucking pays enough as it is I should tell my boss to remove him from my client list when I get back from my vacation"

Her voice was somewhat angry when saying this while hastily picking up the headset putting it back on and logging back into the game shaking her head a little to get back into the mindset of fun and Relaxation and with it working her smile returned as she focused on the game for a while not noticing a few numbers of code popping around the world here and their but disappeared as soon as she turned in that direction, as well as not noticing the headset feeling slightly lighter on her head then normal.

Page 7
Word Count: 1051