proluge

Long ago two races ruled over earth, Humans and Monsters, both back in a time and age of where magic and sorcery were used.

unfortunately one day war broke out between the two races... leading chaos and rubble in its wake until a number of years had passed the war slowly came to an end where the humans were victorious,  thus locking the monsters in the underground with their sorcery and spells, leading the world to carry on.

Time passed and the world changed to magic being very little, where kings, queens, emperor or empresses no longer ruled over society and technology slowly become the new source of our time, till the very early 19xx century where legend says that if you climb Mount. Ebbot you will never return.

on one fateful day a young child had emerged from the underground with the monsters, surprisingly the world took it as a grace of gratitude welcoming the monsters with open arms giving them jobs and more,  while most monsters turned to jobs of the internet where it was revituly new for everyone where the early stages of VR was beginning.

After several more years of projects and devices made one lucky monster made a brake through in VR. His name was #.#. *#×#>% (no message here).

Unfortunately as he was testing the latest invention their was a single mistake he over looked which in turned blew up causing a blue electric hue to envelope the earth only targeting monsters, sucking them into a back sorcery of code and magic that no body knew of, wiping the monsters into extinction.

Though that's just how the legend goes as my mother as told me many times over the years with grandma's old dusty books.

Author- hope you enjoyed the prologue and I hope you enjoy my AU first book.
In total I'm Making 2 books this one and one character book with photos & descriptions, personality's, likes & dislikes with much more, and if I can get those published into hard copy (limited amounts only  of course), I will consider doing a 3rd book with just art of the character's, deigns, layouts, all concept arts and more.

Page 0
Word count- 286
total Word count- 362