5. The Long Night

Mere hona, aahistha aahistha♡

RISHABH'S POV-

Every hair on my body stood on end as her terrified scream pierced the silence. Was someone in the room? Was this a nightmare? I leaped to my feet, rushing to my room, only to be met with a sight that left me utterly speechless.

She whimpered once more, drenched in her own sweat, crying out for help. As I flicked on the lights, there was no one else in the room except her. It was a terrifying nightmare. I rushed to her side, shaking her shoulders, trying to wake her up, pained by the sight.

She quickly opened her eyes at my gentle ministrations, sweat coating her forehead, her body feverish. I was right to keep her in my apartment, things would have been worst if she were on her own.

The panic in her eyes moulded into understanding when her brain registered that she is safe. Last time she was the one to hug me, now, without wasting a moment, I clutched her to my chest.

"You're alright, it was just a bad dream," I murmured as gently as I could, as gently as my husky voice allowed me to while caressing her soft, dark hair.

"Stay with me, please." Her request threw me off guard. My heart tugged at how painful her voice was. And that was the moment I understood I got it bad for her. Because I couldn't resist telling her, "I am here."

I woke up disoriented

I woke up disoriented. My arms wrapped around a soft body. But whose was it? The events of yesterday night came back rushing to me. Three drunkards, Aarushi, nightmare, sharing the same bed and fuck!

Now I knew exactly what woke me up, she was sleeping peacefully on her side, her back pressed to my front, my arms wrapped around her as if I will never let her go, her head on my bicep, and my cock nestled between her ass cheeks. And just to add to the throbbing of my manhood, one of her toned legs was out of the sheets. I almost regretted giving her my tee. Her jeans would have been good, and decent.

I should just get laid, it has been long since I had a release, the events caught me up and now, my little member is behaving like a teenager. Not understanding that this woman here was so close to living her worst nightmare...

I slowly tried unwrapping myself from her, removing her head from my bicep was the most difficult thing, and I was so close to-
The tiniest of whimpers escaped her lips when she shifted to face me, eyes closed, still in her sleep, refusing to let me put her head on the pillow.

When I should be in the bathroom getting that cold shower I really need, I found myself once again tangled up with the girl I can't have the way I want. Her head rested on my chest, her arms around my waist, and her breath softly brushing against my neck. I have never cuddles with anyone, even after sex, I used to get away from women, but now that I knew how it is to cuddle, I was a big fan. Got it bad, right.

I should not be around her at all. I should probably wake her up, and ask her to freshen up and then drop her to her room. Yes, that's what I should do. But she might be hungry. I checked my phone, yes, definitely hungry, it's 9 in the morning. I don't remember when I woke up this late the last time, but I guess sleeping late does that to you.