10. Stay Away From Me

AARUSHI'S POV-

Swetlana bhabhi and Aman bhaiya along with their friends were coming to pick me up from my hotel. We have all planned to go to Juhu beach today. It was the day before yesterday Swetlana bhabhi's birthday party where I mentioned my desire to spend time at beaches, she quickly disclosed their pre-plan to Juhu beach and invited me.

I had politely declined her kind invitation, not wanting to spoil their friends' outing, but when bhabhi told Vaidehi didi and Aman bhaiya about this, they were only happy to include me. Then I had to say yes. But now I think it was not a very good idea after all.

I have come to like all of them. Vaidehi di is a peach of a woman. Aadvik bhaiya always welcoming. Shubh and I had limited interactions too, he was a shy person, but he was good too. But I do not know how I will be able to face those dominant eyes.

It was yesterday when I woke up with a throbbing ache in my head and a terrible hangover. The memory of my late night shenanigans with Rishabh was a like a freight train speeding over me. I tried to convince myself that what happened with him was not the reality, it was my delirious mind playing tricks at me, but when I called bhabhi to have a "random" chat with her about party, and she disclosed that Rishabh never made it to the party after dropping me, it was confirmed that it had actually happened.

Shame washed over me. I have never been this desperate for any man in my life. I have never chased a man in my life. And the idea of initiating the kiss with him, damn, asking him for a kiss over and over again and then coming on his strong muscular thigh made me want to dig a hole in the earth and hide my face there forever.

And even worse was the idea of facing him after all this. What if he is thinking of me as a cheap woman? Or a desperate woman trying to get in his pants? It had just been four days that I know that man and he has gotten under my skin like no one ever did.

But I am Aarushi Deshmukh too. I will not chicken away like that from him. I watched myself in the mirror and lifted my chin up. Nobody scares me. And someone who met me just four days ago most definitely cannot make me nervous.

He definitely doesn't make you nervous. My subconscious mocked at me. But I ignored her.
Because he DOES NOT make me nervous.

And you didn't have to say it over and over again if that were the truth. My subconscious snapped again.
I glared at myself in the mirror, for behaving like someone with a split personality disorder.

I had a mini white dress on my body, that ended on my thighs. It was a little see through, anyone could tell that I had doned a blue bikini inside. I admired the view as my phone rang and Swetlana bhabhi's name flashed. He must be downstairs with his group.

Picking up my cute white handbag I rushed downstairs, phone attached to my ear to let him know I was ready. Nervous energy buzzed around me at the prospect of a certain someone's presence in the car as I approached it.

I greeted a warm hello to everyone present in the car, Swetlana bhabhi, who had a yellow see through dress on, showcasing her red bikini underneath, Aman bhaiya, looking cool in his beige shorts and brown tee, Vaidehi didi, who wore a pink dress with white bikini and Aadvik bhaiya, in all white. Where's he?

"Umm, Shubh aur Rishabh kaha hain? Aapne kaha tha wo bhi aarhe hain," I asked bhabhi such that only she could hear me.
"Umm, where is Shubh and Rishabh? You said they will be coming too."

"They are coming, honey, all of us couldn't fit in the car, Rishabh will come to the beach with Shubh, together." She smiled playfully. And I had a low key feeling she knew something had happened between me and him whereas Aadvik bhaiya, who sat on the front seat gave me a knowing look in the mirror, and I suddenly knew we were not very subtle at the party.