Shivaay teasing Rohit

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

" What ", and it came out of her mouth. Rishabh said smilingly, " Yes, that dupatta of yours is still with me. I had taken it with me and in those two years, it was your dupatta that gave me a peaceful sleep. I could sleep holding it in my arms, feeling your fragrance in the dupatta, feeling you near me. But my anger, my hatred told me that I had brought this dupatta only so that I could remember that I hate you. How stupid was I, right? "

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi smiled while crying and nodded her head in yes. 

Rishabh further said, "You were living here since then. I had not even seen you, but your pain, your helplessness connected me to you and that bond has become so strong now that it cannot be broken by anyone. You are not just my habit, you are my passion Cupcake. You are not just my love, you are my prayer. I do not believe in God but I believe in you. That is why this Rishabh Shergill who has the power to make the world bow down in front of him, has bowed down only in front of you. I have come on my knees in front of you. Because in front of you this name, pride, status, my ego is worth nothing. You are my life Cupcake. I cannot be angry with you and I cannot see you angry. I cannot see your tears, all I can see is your innocence, the sparkle in your eyes, the smile on your lips and those naughty acts with which you trouble the whole house. I have said this many times in my mind, looking at your sleeping face, but today I tell you. If you are not there  So this life is of no use. You are more important than my breath. I can't live without you, let alone a day, even a moment, because you are not only in my heart but also in my soul and if the soul gets separated from the body then "

Rishabh could not say anything further because Anokhi put her palm on his mouth and shook her head in no and said, "You are very bad. I have told you that I love you, so can't you say straight away that you love me?"

Saying this, Anokhi started crying. Rishabh removed her hand from his lips and kissed her forehead and said, "Yes, I love you very much, very very much. More than you can imagine. More than anyone has ever loved someone this much. Not only for this birth, but for every birth to come, you are mine, Cupcake, and I am yours, and this love will never end with time, but will keep increasing with time. Rishabh and Anokhi, these names will never be separated." Hearing his words, Anokhi smiled and hugged him and Rishabh also tightened his hold on her and hid his face in her neck. 

After some time, Rishabh hugged Anokhi and said, "Cupcake, do you want to take our relationship forward? If you are even a little confused, then back off. If you feel even a little pain for my mistake that night, then back off Cupcake, otherwise, once we move forward, I will not be able to back off."

Anokhi looked up and looked at Rishabh, his eyes were closed and he was waiting for her answer. Anokhi did not say anything in response, she just held his face in her small hands and placed her lips on his lips, giving her answer without saying anything.

After getting her answer, Rishabh also placed one of his hands behind her head and started kissing her while caressing her neck with the other hand. Anokhi was also supporting him by caressing his hair.

Rishabh came inside the room carrying Anokhi in his lap.  Anokhi's hands were still on his neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

Rishabh made Anokhi lie down on the bed. Meanwhile, their lips had not separated from each other. With time, Rishabh's impatience was also increasing.