CHAPTER ONE - Lost in the shadows

As the shadow of a person walked up to her, which she assumed was a man's, she tried to move her body but couldn't no matter how much she tried, due to her Achluophobia (fear of darkness). She could only make muffled pleas and screams as his darkness enveloped her.

*****************************************
She woke up in the early hours of the morning in tears as her beneath hurt so badly to see an insanely handsome face sleeping at her side but couldn't care less and immediately looked away and prepared to run away before he woke up from his slumber.

She managed to finally crawl out from the bed quietly and scrambled for her clothes and purse,she managed to find a light blue shirt which she assumed it was for the male who had defiled her and her black short high waist skirt, paired with her black stilettos. She didn't even bother to look at the male's face again and just grabbed her purse before exiting the building carefully without any suspicion from anybody and hailing a cab to take her to her home directly.

On getting to her abode, she snuck around the guards and climbed the walls and iron railings back into her bedroom on the first floor. She decided to take her bath and put on her nightgown to avoid any suspicion from her parents despite it being painful, before laying down on her bed.

She remembered the short note she had written to the male who had defiled her and left it under his phone on the bedside drawer back at the hotel for him to read before drifting off to deep slumber.

-----------------------

      I'm so sorry if any of my readers find this chapter too plain and boring, I promise that it will get a lot more interesting as you continue reading it, so please do give me a chance.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I'm sorry if there were any typographical errors because it is not yet edited. Thank you so very much for coming this far with me, hope you do go farther with me as we continue our journey🤩🥰😘😘😘🥺😘