Foreword

Hi guys~

This is my first try at a real fanfiction book, so it might be rough lol.
Cover and title are not set in stone, I just wanted to get the prologue out to see if anything interesting happens.
Also I know the whole ateez pirate crew AU is a tad overdone, even though I love the concept sm. But I decided to go with this genre because something about most of the Pirate AU fan fictions don't scratch a certain itch that I always have, so low and behold, I shall attempt to scratch the itch myself.
This is a Hongjoong centered ff, and the main character is a female oc, I didn't base her off of anyone I just freestyled, so if she resembles any fictional/nonfiction person, that is a coincidence.
This story will also contain: violence (graphic and non-grapic), swearing, killing, and overall just pirate-y things. Ateez will not be the benevolent pirates that most stories portray them as, and it will probably be the most obvious for the first few parts of the story.

There is also going to be romance and tension, although I am unsure if I will write smut, I will be sure to update the tags and rating if I do though :)

Lastly, this is going to be kinda an experiment for me, and because of that, it will be a very adventurous story, it will have some plot, but I want to try and get better at writing character interactions, so there won't be this massive detailed overarching plot, sorry! If you like adventures and mini plots this will be the story for you!

Thank you so much if you check this out, and PLEASE give me a review in the comments, I'd love to hear feedback or questions!

Peace and love,
Rayla