Chapter 2

Sanaä POV

Beverly Hills
May 29th
12:05pm
📍The Barcelona Beverly Hills

I was awaken by the soft kisses that were being left on my neck, then my jaw, all the way up to my cheeks then finally my lips. I smiled and stretched in the arms of my best friend. I open my eyes to see him looking at me in admiration.

"Good morning beautiful." His morning voice sent tingles down my spine all the way to my clit.

I cover my mouth shyly before repeating the simple greeting that had me discombobulated. I didn't have much control whenever Bash was around. It was as if his entire being consumed me, like I was living solely for him. My body wanted to please and satisfy him however he wanted. All common sense went out the window when I'm with him.

Den ear how di gurl love off har 'bestie'

Dis need crowd

"Come on." He said while sitting up. "I made breakfast for us."

That was another thing I love about Syair, he could cook his ass off. I could cook to survive but I was more of a baker. Last Christmas Syair got me a whole set, mixer, nonstick pans, spatulas, scrapers, every piping tip you could think of. One of my favorite gifts ever.

I got up and went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I put on a face mask since I didn't do my face routine last night and even though Sy tried his best, my make up was not removed properly. When I was finished I head down stairs to see a beautiful setup for two on my island.

I giggled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist once I reach him

I giggled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist once I reach him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight bear hug as I smile uncontrollably till my cheeks hurt.

"What's all this for?" I asked before releasing him to look up at him.

"Because you deserve it." He said before pulling my chair out for me to sit. "And you made the presidential list again this semester." I smile at the gesture. He remembered.

"But mi mek presidential list every year, Sy." I said trying to down play the fact that I have a 4.2 gpa.

"And mi ago celebrate yuh every time." He says then hand me my mamosa. "To my intelligent and beautiful best friend." He said and we cheers.

"Thank you Sy." I say before taking a sip. "So what's your plan for the summer?" I asked, trying to gauge his reaction.

I attend University of California, Los Angeles as a biochemist major and Syair attends California Institute of Technology as a computer science major. During the summer we normally stay in Cali but Syair has been traveling back and forth between here and Jamaica recently.