Chapter 5

Bash POV

Ocho Rios
June 6th
2:45 pm
📍Blue Hole

"Lawd gahd, unuh know seh mi cya swim an luk weh unuh bring mi cum

"Lawd gahd, unuh know seh mi cya swim an luk weh unuh bring mi cum." Nova says dramatically with her hand on her knees while breathing heavy.

"Why my fren afi suh extra?" Solange ask while looking up at the sky.

We laugh at the two of them and their antics. Today all of us decided to drive down to Ochie so Snow could experience some of the wonders of Jamaica again since it's been so long. We were now on the Bluehole and Dunz River Falls tour and I could tell Snow was having a good time. She hasn't stopped smiling since and mi love when shi happy.

One by one we jump off into the blue water, of course we had to record each girl for their Instagram.

"Yah jump off wid me?" Snow asked from behind me, grabbing my hand.

I pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her.

"A fraid yuh fraid?" I ask while smiling down at her. She blushes then looks away.

"Mi nuh fraid." She says, folding her arms under her breast.

Titty dem big yuh fuck

"Come mami." I said, grabbing her hand.

When it was our turn we jumped off together and plunge into the cool water. We release each other's hand and swam to the surface. We look at each other and she starts giggling, putting a smile on my face.

Pretty yuh fuck

~•~

Sanaä POV

Ocho Rios
June 6th
4pm
📍Scotchies

Ocho Rios June 6th4pm📍Scotchies