Chapter 6

Sanaä POV

Portland
June 8th
2:34 pm
📍Gonzalez Villa

It's been three days since we've all been at the villa and I've been having such a good time. It's so nostalgic for all of us to be together and in such a familiar environment.

There truly is no place like home.

All the girls were down by the pool side chatting it up while the boys were in the basement talking. Whatever they were talking about must be top secret because we were instructed to not go down there.

That mek mi wah guh dung dere.

Me, Jamani and Solange were seated on the lounge chairs while Nova and Khadijah swam around the pool.

"Ladies." Solo calls out nervously. "I have an announcement."

Dijah and Nova move in closer to hear better and Jamani and I sat up, giving Solo our undivided attention.

"Well.... Mi a breed." She deadpans and my mouth drops to the floor.

"A lieee." Jamani says.

A wave of silence takes over as Solange looks at each of us, attempting to read our face.

"Woiiiii!!" Nova lets out dramatically while kicking around in the pool. "A mi a godmada enuh a nuh unuh." She says excitedly causing us to laugh.

She jumps out of the pool and runs over to Solo, giving her a hug.

"Ahhh best I'm so happy for you." She squeals and Solange laughs, returning the hug.

After Nova was finished the rest of us took turns giving her hugs and words of encouragement.

"That's why yuh did suh distant from wah day." I said to her and she blushed and nod.

"Yuh happy bout ih?" Khadijah asks.

Solange thinks for a second then a warm smile took over her face as she nods.

"At first I was scared, but I talked to Ocean and he helped me calm down and now I'm really excited." She says and I can tell she is genuinely happy.

"Bwoy mi ago bi aunty tuh rass." Jamani says throwing her hands up in the air. "Neva think a wuda you first enuh Solo but mi happy fi yuh."

"Thank you guys." She replies while smiling.

And just like that her calm and light aura was back.

"Who else know?" Nova asks.

"My parents, Ocean and Sy." She answers.

"Jesus Christ Solomon nuh kill up him self deh now? Him one likkle baby girl." I said and they nod in agreement.

"Him did a gwaan wid himself yes but Ashlyn knock him right back dung to size." She says and we all laugh.

Solomon unda propa propa Ashlyn Government enuh.

"How yuh tink yuh bredda dem ago react?" Jamani says, biting her nails nervously.