4

The next day
_______________

A man who is in his middle 20s is wearing facemask and a cap on his head while coming out from his black duplex house trying hard to not a make a sound while looking at a particular white duplex house.

"Hello?"but when he listens this word a sudden yelp lefts from junki mouth while looking at tae who is infront of their house making him to slightly rearrange his cap and mask.

"I'm taehyung.. jungkook's friend.May I know what's your relationship with jungkook?"tae asks placing his hands on his back pack strings with curious eyes making junki to gulp thinking may be tae will identify him by listening to his voice.

"He is my hyung."But before junki utter anything jungkook says while coming out from his house making the elder to take a sign of relief.

"Hyung! it's getting late for your office. you should go now"kook says while closing the door making junki to give a nod before quickly escaping from there as tae stares at him.

"Why are you staring at him?"kook asks coming infront of tae with folded hands.

"Why is he wearing mask and cap early in the morning?"tae asks with confused eyes making kook to think a valid reason to save his hyung.

"He is a secret agent in seoul investigating branch.He can't show his face to outsiders.so don't go near him... if you want to live long"kook says making tae to quickly nod his head with a gulp after getting the new information.

"So...What are you doing infront of my house?"kook continues making tae to give a smile after placing a cover infront of other.

"Here I got breakfast for you.And about what I'm doing here? I came here so both of us can go to the college"tae says while dragging kook towards the road making him to Slap his hands.

"If you want me to walk with you don't open your mouth until we reach the school."kook says making tae to give a nod with a sign.

At school
___________

"Did you hear that rumour?"a girl beside taekook's desk says to a pink haired girl making her to face the pony girl who just asked the question.

"What rumour?"

"Did you really didn't hear it?"

"If I hear.. why will I ask you?.Just stop exaggerating and tell me"

"Okay listen.A weird man is hiding in our school.so many students have seen him and reported to the higher authorities but what suspicious here is...even after searching the whole school they can't able find that man...it's strange right?" the pink haired one says making other girl to nod her head.

"But why don't they find him-"

"Cause I'm here"tae says suddenly leaning on them with a scary face while scaring the shit out of those girls making kook to narrow his eyes at him.

"Silence guys!teacher is here"their class president says making all of them take their sits as their teacher enters the classroom.

"Good morning sir"all the students greets their physics teacher Choi eunwoo  who is too fierce early in the morning making all the students to gulp at their teacher who rarely gets angry.