5

In physics lab
_______________

The clock sound gets heard showing its 8pm in the physics lab by breaking kook's concentration on the newton's cradle which he is been playing for half an hour absentmindedly because of certain other.

After regaining his consciousness back kook quickly stands up from the chair with frustrated look trying to find tae.

And when his vision finally falls on the tae who is now observing the various items with curious eyes by placing them infront of him like how a child plays with his toys making kook's frustation to convert into anger.

With quick movements he quickly walks towards tae while flexing his hand muscles making tae's vision to fall on him.

"Jungkook do you what is it?"

"I have never seen something like this?:

"It is so pretty."

"Do you also want to join me-"tae words gets cut in middle and a slight yelp lefts his mouth when kook lifts him up from the ground holding him from the back and places him at the entrance door before closing the door making tae to stand like a statue.

After one minute of silence tae blinks his eyes while finally understanding what happened there making him to go towards the door.

"Jungkook open the door.I swear I won't play anymore."tae says hitting the physics lab door but no response.

"Yah!eunwoo sir skin me alive if he knows that I didn't do anywork" tae says remembering his strict sir with a gulp but again no response.

"Jungkookaa please let me inside -" before tae's words can complete a bag comes flying in his air making his mouth to shut as he Immediately caughts it by sense while looking infront of him where kook just stood opening the door.

"Why can't you just be quiet?"kook says while coming outside from the lab with his bag on his shoulders while staring at tae who is stood there while biting his lips.

"About cleaning the lab ...I did good by throwing you outside or else I won't able to clean it."kook says while locking the door of lab making tae to caresses his neck being embarrassed of his actions.

"Jungkook I..."

"Just hand over this keys to security guard you don't have to do anything else"kook says handing over those keys to tae making him to give a nod.

"I'll go and come quickly wait for me" tae says before running to security guard's room.

"Why will I wait for you?Don't even think about it.I'm going now"kook yells at other looking at tae who is too much far away to listen him.

"Whatever" with that thought kook slowly starts his walk before looking back at the corridor.

As it is 9pm now.. the surroundings are quite dark while observing all the bright colours into it making all things colourless.

When kook reaches the area of a certain block his vision falls on the school rooms which are always noisy are completely locked now showing the sign that no one is there.

And a slight gulp lefts his mouth while staring at that isolated place making him to slow his walk.

"Why is he taking is much time to hand over small keys?"kook thoughts when he remembers other while continuing his walk slowly.