1

Large yet round bambi eyes are staring at the sky which is filled with dark black clouds illustrating a scary musth wild elephants herd which are making people who are staring at it sacred.But that particular clouds can't able to make the boy leave that place.

Gradually the small yet powerful breeze starts to blow in that Han river bridge stating the arrival of rain making all the people who are enjoying the scenary there to start running towards their parked vehicles.

But all these changes doesn't make a teenager to leave that place who is standing there with pierced name tag on top of his grey shirt and creamy pant.

Even the strong breeze which making the things on the road to fly in all directions is can't able to stop his adament staring contest with the clouds making the air to give up his efforts.

Without caring anything the black haired boy is still there staring at the clouds with certain want,anger,and helplessness.

when the breeze converts into gale as his last effort the remaining people who are in the bridge leaves from there making small tears to gather around at his bambi eyes.

And slowly a small tear comes out from the boy's eyes and falls into the han river making his reflection which has been staring to get blur on it.

Gradually the rain starts his downpour making younger to completely drench who stood there hardly enjoying the raindrops which are falling on his body with closed eyes.

After a few minutes when he feels his body isn't drenching anymore he opens his eyes to found the cause.There he sees an umbrella above his head makes him to turn back side.

When he backfaces he sees a person who is same age as his and who is slightly drenching because of small umbrella while wearing a a navy blue jacket and white trousers with drenched brown hair wearing a face mask making the other one to stare at other blankly.

''Hello?Are you okay? Why are you standing here in this heavy rain?''the boy with brown eyes asks the boy who is deeply observing the other and the surroundings with a frown visible on his forehead while facing other.

"I'm fine"the black haired boy repiles looking straightly into brown eyes making the brown eyed one to completely face angelic face of him which is shining as bright as millions of stars in milky way galaxy even at the night time.

Slowly that black haired one caresses his drenched hair and his shirt making brown eyed vision to fall in the pierced name tag where only letters J and K are visible.

"If you don't mind may I know your name?"the brown eyed boy asks wiith his curious eyes making kook to face him.

"I don't like to tell my name to strangers, by the way thanks for the umbrella"kook says and swiftly walks from there while taking his backpack which was at his feet making the other to follow him with the umbrella.

''Hello? wait you are drenching atleast take this umbrella with you''the brown one says forcibly placing the umbrella in between others hand and quickly runs from there and climbs the car which is waiting for him making kook to frown at others behaviour.

"I guess he watched too many dramas." kook says with neutral expression while looking at the umbrella.

Slowly his vision gets shift on a black audi which just came infront of him making him to go towards it with a sign.

A men in his 40s climbs down the car and opens the door for kook.later younger sits in the car while handing over the umbrella to the other as he places it in the car trunk.Slowly the car gets driven into it's destination.