8

Third person's pov
_____________________

His body and whole mind gets shaken by old memories making him to unable to move from there with fear,help, frustation and small hope...hope of expecting someone.

Someone who can save him from this misery.someone who can held his hand and pull him up from this darkness just like his mother did when he went missing in an amusement park on his childhood.

And a bitter chuckle comes up on his lips when he minds gets conscious about that... there is no other one like his mother who can help him,who can take care of him who can make him happy.

Eventually his eyes gets closed more tightly when his mind flashes the images of his mother's memories of that particular day.

Before his mind tries to flash most worst scenarios which happened in his past..thankfully a pair of hands tightly helds kooks slendered body placing kooks head on his own neck while gently caressing youngers back hair in a soothing manner while whispering sweet nothings making kook to feel a kind of warmth because of being hugged.

Slowly kook's breath gets normal because of certain caressing in his hair making him to stare at others brown eyes while getting back from that hug.

"Are you okay?....I'm really sorry it's my fault to leave you alone here"tae says glancing at kook from top to bottom where his trousers is slightly torn making kook's vision to fall on combined hands as quickly takes his hand back starting at other.

"I'm fine"kook utters with his straight face while standing up making tae's vision to fall on the freshly wound which is shining red on the pale skin making him to wide his eyes.

"Jungkook blood!"tae says pointing at the wound making kook to face it when he remembers earlier events thinking how mentally unstable he got..that he can't even able stand up from his small wound.making him to remember a saying that...

when a person is conflicted all the small things which happens around him seems big.And when is confident every big thing seems tiny to handle.that's what he is felt right then making him to stare at tae.

And slowly a sign lefts his mouth looking at tae who is quite worried about the wound.

"I'm fine it's just a small wound.I can handle it"kook says staring at tae who is still sitting on the floor making tae to glare at him while standing up while shocking the other.

Before kook can say or do something he quickly makes kook to sit on the bench which is beside him making him to slightly yelp at the sudden push with narrowed eyes.

"Stay here.Don't you dare to stand up until I came"tae warns before going towards somewhere making kook to raise his eyebrows at him.

"Did he just warn me?Me?"kook thoughts with an angry yet frustrated look while folding his hands infront of him staring at opposite side of where tae went.

After a quick 2 minutes of thought process his thoughts gets breaks and an sudden yell escapes his mouth when tae sprays an antiseptic solution on his freshly wound making him to unfold his hands at that sudden impact while glaring at other.

"What?Didn't you said that it's not hurting before? Then why are you yelling?"tae says with a taunting manner without liking how kook said he is okay eventhough he is hurt making kook to look sideaways at the question making tae to place the antiseptic near kook again.