12

2 years ago
_____________

A certain muscle boy is in the club while staring at the crowd who is enjoying themselves fully where some are drinking,some are dancing,some are playing with his friends making him look with a bitter chuckle.

Like everyone else's life,kook's life is also used to be normal with a sweet mom who always used to take care of him and a caring dad who always plays with him and takes him to every place he wanted to.

Their family happiness gets doubled when their mom gave birth to another boy making kook to tame his hyung title whom he accepted whole heartedly... Like that their life's got full with unexpected happiness.until..

His mom and his brother gets died in an accident when he was just 10 years old making it too much for the younger to accept that bitter truth.

Even after all that misery he try to live his life like before thinking that his father is still there for him but..

After that incident his father too became distant from him.He totally became a workaholic while trying to forgot his dear wife whom he loved whole heartedly since his childhood and a year old son who didn't even see the world clearly.

His father worked that much...that much to became world's richest man with number of companies in his surname.as work really did help him to forgot his wife and the most crucial thing he forgot in his work is his own son.

Who is just a 10 years old and whom he have to take care and whom he have to raise with lots of love was just given to his workers.

As an adult he now also clearly remembers how he used to wait for his father at their door,he clearly remembers the efforts he made.. like painting his father's portrait or letters that he wrote to his father about how much he is missing him which didn't even once opened by his father.

As a last effort being stubborn he made his father to take him to the amusement park saying that it's his birthday.without knowing that day gonna became the worst nightmare in his life.

As mr.jeon leaves him near a candy store to attend some important phone call making a lonely boy to search everywhere while yelling

Dad! Where are you?

At last he gives up his effort and sits near the candy shop where his dad left him while shivering badly continuesly whispering his dad's name.until..

His head maid who is in 40s comes up to him and holds his shivered body tightly in his arms while whispering sweet nothings in his ears making him calm.

After calming himself when he asks where his Dad is.... he gets the most unexpected reply which breaks the last string to get close to his dad.

"He's gone to attend an important meeting jungkook.don't worry I'll be with you.Do you want climb the Go Go round?"the maid asks knowing how much kook likes it to make him happy but she frowns when kook quickly stands up from the ground and goes towards the car.

"Jungkook-

"I want to go home"kook declares coldly making the maid to nod reluctantly while listening to the tone of the boy. who always used to talk sweetly with her making her to start the car while staring at the blank face of that boy.

That day jungkook get to know something that he don't have anyone in his life who can care about himself.from that day onwards he became cold to everyone specially to his father who didn't even observerd that change.