11

Third person's pov:
______________________

The duo of highschoolers who is going to enter into their university is walking on the road towards their houses with a pindrop silence between them.

As one of their concentration is too much on the frame on his hand which he no.. they won by winning the contest.Thanks to that person who is walking beside him eventhough he didn't appreciate that.

Gradually the library silence between them brakes when tae's vision falls on a familiar faces who are walking infront of them.

"Jimina?"

Tae calls his friend whom is on the back of someone making tae to immediately go towards them where jimin faces other when his name gets heard making yoongi's steps to halt with a sign of relief.

"Are you okay?"

Tae enquires looking at him trying to know why he is being carried with a worried expression on his face while yoongi drops the other on the steps sideaways with a heavy breath because of his carrying he did.

"I'm okay.it's just my ankle sprained. thanks to yoongi hyung he carried me till here."

Jimin repiles showing his ankle to tae who stares at him blankly while remembering how clumsy his friend is always.

"I'm leaving then...you can take him right?"

Yoongi asks after flexing himself before going towards his destination as tae nods at that making jimin to sign while observing how tired the other one is because of him.

"Hyung wait!"

Tae says when he noticies something  Before the senoir can turn to the street as his steps gets halt while staring at tae who comes running towards him.

*heavy breathing*

"You forgot your jacket."

Tae says when jimin hand overs the jacket to him which elder placed down when he placed jimin down on the stairs as yoongi stares at it.

"And thank you so much for helping him"

Tae continues while politely bowing infront of his senoir while yoongi wears his jacket with a scoff making tae to frown at that.

"I don't have any other option.I just can't leave him like that.He is....such a pain.instead of thanking me be sure to tag with him if you are his real friend as I think he always needs help"

The elder utters with a huff while going from there as tae rolls his eyes at the others rudeness with fisted hands.

What does he think of himself?

Arrogant piece of..." tae thoughts while staring at the back of his senoir who is now crossing the street with his usual static face.

"Oh!jungkook you are still here?"

Jimin exclaims from the stairs looking at kook who came infornt of him or he only  notices kook's presence now..making kook to raise his eyebrow at that question.

"Why? can't I be here?"

A question comes up from him while jimin frowns at that unexpected reply which kinda sounded rude unlike their  first meeting.