Chapter 11: Anything?

34 Votes?? Some comments? I enjoy reading them! Also if you haven't make sure to check out my other books!

Taylor's Pov

Lupe had been gone only a few days, they were going to let her take a few of her finals early. How she was able to keep up with everything absolutely blew my mind.

Though I was getting ready for the CMA awards, Lupe was supposed to be going with me but they had already had the team leaving for Chile.

Even with her in Texas she somehow surprise my family with jerseys, which Austin and my dad were all about. I think my dad slowly became more opened minded with our marriage, though I know he still worried if anyone found out.

Between you and me I think he was enjoying the fact that Lupe was such an amazing athlete. I had found out that he and Austin had attended almost every game that she had played in high school.

As we looked through all of the jerseys I could quickly tell which one was mine, our last name written across the nameplate. She always said that one of us should at least have Swift across one of our backs.

She had always been adamant about changing her last name to Swift. Even though the actual change we kept that between our families, she was always so proud to be a Swift.

"Taylor you look so beautiful." My mom stated as I was broken out of my thoughts. Anytime I thought about my wife, I knew I would always get lost in thoughts of her.

"Thank you mom." I said as she hugged me as we started making our way out. When I saw two bouquets of flowers, one with pink roses and the other with Hydrangeas.

I looking around at everyone as they just shook their heads, another smile coming across my face widely.

"You don't even want to know how many times she checked in with me." My dad stated as he turned towards me.

So I know I can't be there to support you at the CMAS, but I know you are going to do amazing! Go kill it out there and be the amazing person I know you are!

I love you Tay
Love
L

"When was she able to do this?" I asked as I turned towards my family, when she had been down here we hadn't spent anytime apart from each other.

"You were in the shower... we all know how long some days it takes you." Austin states not even looking up from his phone, I think he was more excited to go see Lupe.

"I don't take that long." I groan answering everyone as they all disagree with me.

"We can continue to disagree or make our way to the venue." My dad stated as the three of us followed him out.

Lupe's Pov

"I still can't believe that you did that." Alex says as we finally make our way into the hotel room we would be sharing.

"I mean it's not that big of a deal Morgan." I state as she shakes her head.

"I mean it kind of is, I was just getting used to your long blonde curly locks... I mean I get it now it's short." She said once again looking in my direction.