𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣:
𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙
ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℂ 𝕎𝔸ℕ𝔻
𝔸ℝ𝔼 𝕎𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊?
ℝ𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in a while!! I had something going on, but now that schools out, I should be publishing more regularly!! <3

A/N 2: The lab where they are sent to the maze is in the last city for this FF by the way, It's not canon but I'm just making that clear since it's important for the plot haha.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

I woke up, my eyes set ablaze by the blinding sun outside the car window, "Fucking hell, we're not there yet? It didn't look that far earlier." I felt like I'd been asleep forever. My voice was dry and hoarse when I spoke. That dream had to mean I was out for at least half an hour.

"It's been maybe 5 minutes? 6?" I didn't reply to Frypan, I simply spent my time gathering my thoughts. If we've only been in the car for around 5 minutes, like Fry said, then that proves that these aren't dreams.

They're visions- memories? I think It means they aren't just stories I made up in my head. It's all real. I put Anna in Maze B. Maybe the others knew her, Aris, Sonya and Harriet. Surely not..? Anna had her memories when I put her in the maze.

She could have got them out, all of them. Maybe Ava got her back and did kill her. Oh, Anna...

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

In The Last City - The day Anna was sent into the maze.

3 years 165 days ago

Narrator's Pov:

"Get Anna out of that maze, now." Ava whispered to one of the scientists standing beside her, her voice not loud enough for anyone else to hear. She then turned her attention back to her other daughter, Y/n, who was being restrained by around 3 of WCKD's guards.

The girl was hostile, violently resisting against them. "Put her in her room. Lock the door, don't let her out. That was quite the act you pulled Y/n." Ava's tone was calm as she spoke. "Let go!" The girl was dragged away.

Ava turned around and headed toward the cameras to see if Anna was out the maze yet- she was. She walked around the building until she found her daughter. "Mother. How did it go- The test?" Anna asked.

"It went well-" Ava sat down next to Anna, "Y/N is locked in her room for now. We'll keep her there until you're gone. We still need her to think you're in the maze." Ava continued while Anna bit her lip, she looked regretful- almost guilty.

"You did the right thing, Anna. We have to do these tests, the trauma is what produces the antibodies in immunes blood, you know that." Ava said, noticing Anna's expression. "The fact that Y/n put you in the maze is a good sign, it means your sister cares about you. She trusts you so she won't suspect a thing."

"I know." Anna changed her tone, not wanting to displease Ava. "We'll keep her in solitary confinement for a few months,  by the time she's out, you'll be in that building instead." Ava pointed out the window, at a building opposite the one they were in.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Present day

Y/ns Pov:

I wonder if the others are getting there memories back too. Or is it just me? Is it because WCKD have that chip in the back of my head? Are they messing with my mind? Is any of this real or are they putting it in my head?

I need to know, and I know where I'll find the answer, The Last City. Ava Paige. Anna- if she's even alive. They all have the answer to my questions.

While I sat there, I considered telling Fry or Thomas- anyone- about my visions. I decided against it, they could turn against me once they find out the truth. I doubt they would, but it's a possibility. I don't even know the full truth to be able to tell them anyway.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·