Chapter 6: Hunter A

•The Last Supper

This time, 922 stayed around for a while at the door after dropping the examinee off.

After the experience last time, he was very curious about what You Huo would do. However, a few seconds later he regretted this decision. You Huo came out again.

922 with a look of frustration: "What's wrong now?"

You Huo: "I just thought of something."

"What?"

"The rules here, are they based on the exams in reality?"

922 nodded: "Of course it is."

You Huo: "There was a rule that wasn't mentioned."

922: "Which?"

"If an examinee encounters a problem, can they also find the invigilator?"

922: "......Yes."

But we don't want you to look for us.

To avoid trouble, 922 immediately added: "It's the same as the exams in reality. You are forbidden to ask for the answer. We don't and can't help you with that."

You Huo made a sound of recognition.

But he had always been quite little with words.......922 still felt skeptical.

"So when we encounter a problem, how do we find you?"

922 said: "Just..... Use the delegated pen and write on the answer wall"

He originally wanted to say 'write the invigilators number' but he felt resistance inside. His mouth changed and the words that came out was, "Write 001."

You Huo looked expressionlessly at him.

922 looked at him innocently and repeated: "Yes, write 001."

"..........."

After what felt like a century, You Huo nodded. He then turned around and closed the door on him.

922 who had managed to make a big achievement happily went back.

In the cabin.

The fire was still burning strongly, and everyone sat around it in clearly separated groups.

Because of the knife incident earlier, the tattooed man was left alienated. Alone, he sat at the corner of the table with a sullen face.

The others sat far from him and would deliberately walk around him.

Seeing You Huo returning, Yu Wen immediately jumped up.

"Brother! Did the invigilators do anything to you? What punishment? Are you okay?"

He waved the knife around and fired out a succession of questions.

Everyone looked over.

You Huo furrowed his brows and moved away from the blade. He said: "It's nothing."

"You sure?" Yu Wen didn't believe him.

He glanced at the corner of the room and asked quietly: "That person was taken away once and he became like that. How harsh was the punishment?"

You Huo looked over at the corner of the room. The bald man who was confined earlier huddled there with yellow and turbid eyes. He swayed his body back and forth nervously as he muttered incoherently.

He seemed to have been scared mad.

You Huo saw the bald man and recalled the confinement room. He instantly felt a little sick.