Chapter 16: Black Widow

•Guess Who I Am

The radio fell into silence once again after announcing the exam information. The car was silent.

What precious calming pill? With "Gypsy" here, all that just went up in smoke.

Everyone was in daze for a moment. They collapsed lifelessly into their seats.

The minivan instantly turned into a hearse carrying several people who were on the brink of death.

It was irritating enough alone being awakened from his sleep, and he was even awakened to such terrible news. Just as You Huo was about to sit up, he saw a certain someone come over through the gap between his eyelids.

He immediately closed his eyes and pretended to be dead asleep.

It was like the minivan was driving through clouds. There was no shaking at all.

The sound of footsteps stopped next to him. The headrest You Huo had his head rested against sank down and it was then followed by someone tugging his earphone cord a few times.

".........."

You Huo expressionlessly pretended to be asleep.

The earphone cord was once again tugged a few times. It even made his earlobe and earring move.

"............."

You Huo continued to pretend to be dead.

"There aren't any signals here so what's the point of using earphones? Stop pretending." A familiar voice that lazily dragged out the words sounded.

"................."

You Huo could no longer pretend.

He half opened his eyes and glanced through the corner of his eyes at the hand that was holding onto the earphone cord: "Need something?"

After asking this, he finally raised his eyes and looked at the person standing before him.

From his expression to the tone of his voice, he was able to completely express his attitude of "spit out what you have to say or scram".

Qin Jiu retracted his hand from the earphone cord and leaned against the back of the seat in front of You Huo.

He used his chin to point at the seat next to You Huo and said with a smile that was also not quite a smile: "Your bag? I'll have to trouble you to move it."

"It doesn't want to."

You Huo said this expressionlessly and plugged his earphone back in before closing his eyes again.

Less than two seconds later, that annoying hand reached over again. It directly pulled out his earphone.

The moment those fingers brushed past You Huo's earlobe, it felt a little ticklish.

You Huo raised his hand to pinch his earring and opened his eyes with furrowed brows: "Need something?"

"If it is really unwilling to move then I'll have to do it myself." Qin Jiu smiled and lifted the black bag. He casually assessed its weight and then placed it onto the overhead rack above You Huo.

You Huo stared at him: "Can't you change to another empty seat?"

Qin Jiu: "I'm afraid I can't. There is a total of nine seats in this car and you guys take up seven of them. If I don't sit here, I'll have to squeeze in with the driver. I don't know about you, but the others probably wouldn't like me doing that."

You Huo: ".........."

He didn't pay attention to the number of seats when he boarded. He didn't expect the seating to be so limited.