Chapter 11: The Last Supper

•The Last Supper

The examinees were shocked. Old Yu was so anxious, he jumped up: "You! Why did you?! Didn't they say that we can't break them?! But you.........!"

You Hou held the bottom of the glass and examined it. Without looking up, he answered: "I know what I'm doing."

922: ".........."

Can you touch your conscience and say that again???

Don't you feel embarrassed saying that after violating the rules so many times?

The cabin fell silent for a few seconds.

Almost everyone thought You Huo had once again violated the rules. They stared at the answer wall apprehensively and waited for the fourth notice of violation.

No one knew what kind of punishment would be imposed on someone with four consecutive violations. Recalling the bald man going mad from just one round of punishment, they didn't dare think about it.

For a moment, the notification area on the answer wall appeared to glow red but in a blink of an eye it returned to its usual appearance.

It flickered red and white and then white and red. Like this, it went back an forth several times but in the end no words appeared.

154 was dumbfounded.

922 stood next too him adding fuel to the fire: "It feels like the system is about to explode....."

In the end, the one who broke the silence was You Huo himself.

He handed over the shattered end of the wine glass to Yu Wen and said: "Check and see if there's anything in it. My eyes feel uncomfortable."

Yu Wen who was on his knees panicked: "Brother, it's against the rules to damage the tableware..."

You Huo moved away from the light and closed his eyes for a while. He then said in a calm voice: "With what eyes of yours did you see me damage the tableware?"

Yu Wen held onto the broken glass and internally commented: Am I blind?

You Huo: "The question said that there are a total of 12 sets of tableware. Can you count?"

Yu Wen: ".........."

You Huo: "Should I teach you?"

Yu Wen: ".........."

Everyone fell silent for a while. They then came to a realisation.

That's right! The question clearly wrote that there are only 12 guests and 12 sets of tableware in the Hunter's cabin. The 12 sets of tableware are all on the dining table and numbered so it naturally didn't include the broken one.

Regardless of whether the examination system did it unintentionally, it had already disregarded the broken wine glass as part of the tableware. What's wrong with breaking it again?

"Brother, let me call you daddy!"

Yu Wen instantly came back to life. He raised the bottom half of the wine glass and held it against the light.

Just as Old Yu wanted to knock them in their heads, he heard Yu Wen cry out in surprise: "No way! There really is something!"

At the base of the wine glass was a slightly concave circle. Above it was the stem for people to hold onto. The stem had been broken off by You Huo and it was no longer even.

Yu Wen changed the angle of the glass as he held it under the light from the oil lamp and fire. In a spider-like posture, he soon cried out: "It's this angle! If you look at it from here, you can see something!"