Chapter 19: Ragged Doll

•Guess Who I Am

Chapter 19: Ragged Doll

"Brother, you......." Yu Wen looked at the rag stuffed inside the black widow's mouth and whispered: "Where did that thing come from?"

You Huo answered: "I grabbed it from the room."

He thought for a moment and added: "Not dirty."

Yu Wen: "........."

My dear brother, do you think the issue here is whether or not it's dirty?!

But the rag was indeed very clean. The pattern was complex, and it was even scented. It smelt a little like the incense coming from the black widow's house.

Everyone reassured themselves: At least it wasn't a smell the black widow hated, right?

But........

Was it really okay doing something like this?

Wouldn't it anger the black widow???

Before the village chief left, he even emphasised strongly to avoid angering the black widow at all costs........It has only been a few minutes since then?

"It looks like you can't last a single day without breaking the rules." Qin Jiu who was forced to become a personal invigilator spoke.

You Huo: "Did the examination requirements earlier specify that we couldn't stop the audio from playing?"

Qin Jiu: "It indeed didn't."

You Huo: "Did it say that I couldn't block the subject's mouth?"

Qin Jiu: "It also didn't."

You Huo: "Then how did I break the rules?"

Qin Jiu seemed to find it quite amusing. He made a 'go ahead' gesture and indicated for You Huo to continue. Не probably wanted to see what else he was going to do.

He then saw You Huo take out his phone from his jeans pocket. He opened the recording function and then removed the rag from the black widow's mouth: "Continue."

Everyone: ".........."

Black widow: ".........."

"Oh yeah! We can use our phones!"

Everyone soon understood. They were not forced to turn off their phones for this exam. A few minutes ago, they had even used their phone to check the time, but no one realised that they could use it to record.

You Huo's actions reminded everyone that they could do this.

In an instant, everyone pulled out their phones. Seven examinees with their seven phones, they were all pointed at the black widow.

Two seconds later, Mr. invigilator 001 also pulled out his phone.

The newly joined Chen Bin finally reacted: "Is it really okay like this? Won't she get angry?"

You Huo: "It's too late now."

".........."

The two newcomers suddenly felt like they had just boarded a pirate ship.

The kind you can no longer get off from.

Chen Bin tremblingly held his phone for a long time, but he saw that the black widow was only staring at You Huo.

It was as if no one else mattered and that the first person to provoke her was the key culprit.

The pupils of the black widow's eyes were very large making it look even more dark and deep. It was okay when it was moving around but, once fixed, it looked like the eyes of the dead.