love again.

fantasias pov:

i haven't seen nor spoken to taraji since i left florida two weeks ago. she told me she wanted to take me somewhere and that it was a surprise when i asked where. this whole thing is killing me. i feel incomplete without her.

"damn"

"hey to you too, you look nice."

"i know."

"cocky much?"

i was about to open the door when she stopped me.

"you wanna get shot in the hand?"

"what? no."

"then don't ever attempt to open a door when im standing right here."

"well, maybe you just move too slow, granny."

"yeah yeah whatever."

i watched as she jumped up and down before getting in on her side.

"what are you doing?" i said as i laughed

"nothing, im just happy to be with you. well, im most definitely happy to see you not gon even lie, i missed this view."

"i missed you too. where we-"

"dinner then my crib."

"okay."

we pulled up to my favorite five-star restaurant 'Prime Ocean' i have not been back here since i had my birthday dinner.

she opened my door and gave the valet her keys as we walked up.

"reservations for barrino-henson." i secretly smiled hearing our names combined.

"table for two, okay right this way."

we walked hand in hand to our table.

"look over the menu, and someone will be right over to take your orders."

"thank you."

"my pleasure."

i felt eyes on me as i scanned over the menu. i got nervous all over again as butterflies filled my stomach.

"t..."

"what?"

"stop."

"what im doing?"

"you're staring, and it's making me nervous."

"little ole me making you nervous?"

"whatever."

"hi, what can i get you two?"

"ill have the lambchops with the garlic mashed potatoes and avocado salad."

"and ima grab the baked lobster with mac & cheese."

"okay, and for your drinks?"

"ill just take some water."

"tequila cocktail for me."

"oh, so you're grown now? what do you even know about a cocktail?"

"nothing, i just saw tequila and wanted it. you look beautiful, you know that?"

"thank you, ba- taraji."

after a few minutes of chatting, our food finally came.

after we ate, taraji got up and stood in the middle of the restaurant, and everyone turned to look at her.

soon afterward, there were a few waiters that came out with a small radio playing a jazz instrumental, and another one was carrying this small pillow while another had white rose petals. the entire restaurant had their attention on t.