12

Ana was woken up the next morning by loud knocks at her door. She scrambled out of bed in her Spiderman Pjs ( gifted by the boy himself) and ran down the stairs while trying to tame her hair.

The girl opened her front door to be met with a certain barbie vampire with a grin. The vampire immediately jumped into Anas arms squeezing her tight.

"Your back ." Caroline whispered into annas neck.

Ana smiled. " I'm back."

Caroline now having tea on Anas sofa listening to her.

Caroline's eyes were wide with concern as she listened to Anastasia's story.

"So, you're saying you were taken by Klaus put into a magic coma and was woken up a few weeks ago?" Caroline asked, still trying to wrap her mind around the revelation.

Anastasia nodded, taking a deep breath. "Yes. It's been an ..... interesting few days to say the least.

Caroline's concern deepened. "Ana, you've been through so much. I know your childhood was anything but easy, and it's shaped you into this incredible, resilient person. But because of that, you've always felt like you had to be the strong one, always putting others before yourself. You've been carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders for so long, always focused on protecting and helping those around you. But you need to realize that it's okay to take care of yourself too."

She paused, squeezing Anastasia's hand gently. "You deserve happiness and peace just as much as anyone else, if not more. You can't keep giving and giving without taking time for yourself. You've been through hell and back, and it's time you allowed yourself to heal and find joy. You can't pour from an empty cup, Ana. If you keep pushing yourself without a break, you'll burn out. And then, you won't be able to help anyone, least of all yourself."

Caroline's voice softened, filled with sincere concern. "Please, promise me you'll start thinking about your own needs and not just everyone else's. You've earned the right to be happy. Let yourself breathe, let yourself live. You've done enough for everyone else—now it's time to do something for you."

Ana now crying, sniffled and nodded at her best friend. " You Caroline Forbes are my favourite person."

After a few minutes of comforted silence Caroline got up pulling Ana with. "Come on I'm going to get you ready for your first day back at work."