I cannot write these kind of scenes

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." Elijah called out, after all, she had been the last to wake up. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon..."

(Y/N) gasped, sitting up and hitting Elijah in the face. "Oh my god! Sorry!" (Y/N) grimaced. She was sitting on what looked like one of the HQ's medical beds. 

"Sorry, Elijah." (Y/N) smiled, "So..." She looked around, back at headquarters? Why didn't they wake her up. "How come you guys just forgot to wake me up?"

"Well, we just kinda forgot in the heat of the moment." Elijah smiled, guilty. "But, uh, I was really worried." Elijah coughed, "I mean, we were really worried."

"... Thanks." (Y/N) smiled before remembering what happened, "Right, uh... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for going behind your back and gathering all the artifacts. I just wanted to help. And in the end I ended up hurting you."

There was silence as (Y/N) looked anywhere but Elijah. She didn't want to know if he forgave her or not, because if he didn't, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. She liked him. A lot. And it was kinda stupid and dumb and she shouldn't have liked him in the first place.

"When you disappeared, I thought you were gone like mom. I thought that you went on a mission and... I dunno... Something happened to you." Elijah said, "I was so worried..."

"But, nothing did happen to me." (Y/N) frowned, looking away.

"Yes, but than the artifacts." Elijah looked up at her, turning her face to look at him. "If you and Shiloh kept on doing what our mom was doing than... It could be catastrophic."

(Y/N) nodded, "We both knew. And I am so so so sorry. For-"

(Y/N)'s brain went fuzzy, it felt like a blur but it had happened. Her eyes widened in shock for a few seconds, before they fluttered shut and kissed him back. The pose was awkward, Elijah was leaned over  while (Y/N) was turned to face him while sitting on the bed, but it was still a kiss nonetheless.

Everything seemed to flash against her eyes. His lips on hers, hers on his. God, he was perfect. (Y/N) leaned in, deepening the kiss before a knock on the door. She turned red as Elijah pulled away to get the door. Oh god, oh god, oh god... Did that just really happen?! No way that actually happened, right?!

She could not be falling for Elijah Nelson! Elijah Nelson who was her best friends brother and Elijah Nelson who she's been friends with since forever!