Chapter .1 🥀

Years Later~

"I heard that when she dances...flames are the only thing you see."

"But wasn't she quite young when she first started excepting requests..?"

"I heard she has already spent the with night with the Emperor himself !"

Rumours circulating around the flame courtesan in the Verdigris House spread like fire among the pleausre District.

Causing many to wonder one thing.

Who is this seducing deity of the Verdigris ?

"ENA' !!!! YOUR RIGHT BEHIND PAIRIN, YOU CAN'T KEEP AVOIDING IT AND YOU KNOW IT !!DAMN IT"

I rush down the stairs trying to get away the 'madam' or old lady like Mao Mao says.

I've just turned 27 as Ena' in this life and the old lady won't stop hassling me to start taking requests again and stop dancing.

But IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL I SEE MY CHARACTERS IN ACTION.

I continue to speed walk ignoring her words until I accidentally bump into something.

I trip and fall on top of it. "Ena'.....their crushing..me..." Mao Mao whines with an annoyed expression.

I giggle and sit up. "What you can't handle the girls~ Don't worry~ you'll have some soon"

"I want nothing to do with your girls-" She mumbles gathering her herbs.

I hug her tight and she just looks up at me continuing to chew on a leaf. I slap the back of her head and she spits it out.

"Owww!!! What was that for-" She gasps holding her head.

"MAO MAO IS THAT YOU !?!?" The madam shouts walking closer as Mao Mao shrieks running out the back.

Before she goes I shout "Be careful" I smirk happy that everything is finally progressing.

Today is the day she gets kidnapped.

Episode one.

I know I should try to stop her from getting kidnapped since it is awful and all. But its the plot.

"WAS THAT MAO MAO IN HERE ???" I sit down smiling to myself.

"Umm big sis their is someone here for you...he says he is a eunuch." The madam ears perch knowing money is involved.

I nod and pat her head. "Thank you"

She rushes out as I walk behind her. I so don't feel like masturbating again so this one better have the goods if im going to give him my time let alone my body.

I see Joka out my peripheral watching this unfold from the distance.

Pairin rushes next to me. "If you don't want him~ Ill gladly take him he looks like he has stamina.." Pairin drools looking over at the so called Eunuch.

"All he needs is a long and thick-" I begin to say until the guy speaks. Pairin eyes widen and she laughs.

"Im here on the behalf of the imperial palace. The Emperor wishes for Ena' to become a consort."

I hear the Eunuch and realize its Jinshi !! I turn to face him and see him in all his wonderful hot glory.

He probably sensed my lustfull gaze because he did nothing but smile my way. I looked at Pairin as a distraction.

"How much...Are you willing to componsate, after all she is more prized than the 3 princess."

The old lady only sees green in this moment.

Jinshi smirks and nods. "If time and money is the question that is no problem, We shall give her a week."

He snaps his fingers and men behind him open a chest full of money. I sigh.

Just what do I get out of this deal...

I sense lingering eyes on me, I look up and see a guy with golden eyes. I think he is basen he was briefly shown in the show a couple times...

He continues to stare at me as I smile at him causing him to look down.

So I'm becoming a consort..interesting.