my star.

omniscient pov:

the couple finally made it to tarajis house. fantasia couldn't stop thinking about the one and only patti labelle being in her presence. t on the other hand was excited to have her girl back. they were both happy to have each other at the end of the day.

fantasia sat at the edge of the bed as taraji took her heels off. she sighed in relief whilst taraji massaged her feet.

"mmm, take this dress off of me, please."

taraji smirked and stood in front of fantasia as she held her arms above her head. t slid the dress off in which it revealed a black lace set.

"so fine." taraji said as she placed kisses all over fantasia's stomach. taraji continued trailing her kisses further down. fantasia closed her eyes and trapped her lip in between her teeth. taraji grabbed a hold of fantasia's legs and buried her face in between them.

she kissed fantasia's clit causing her to shiver. taraji's mouth latched onto her clit and she gently sucked on it. her mouth dropped, and her hands found their way to taraji's head. her hands ran through taraji's thick, long hair, and she sucked in a breath. she released the breath with a moan.

soon, taraji added two fingers while assuming the first position, causing fantasia's back to arch off of the bed as moans escaped her lips. fantasia kept the grip firm on tarajis hair as she dug her fingers deeper into her.

"mmm." taraji groaned as she stood with her bottom lip trapped in between her teeth. she curved her fingers immediately, hitting fantasias g spot.

"baby...shit!" she moaned out while crawling up the bed using her feet. taraji popped the side of her leg and pulled her back to the edge of the bed, all while increasing her speed.

"so fine..." taraji said before she slowly slid herself in fantasia. she gasped, throwing her head back as she swallowed hard, panting. it has been a while since they've done anything so fantasia was a bit...tight.

"you good, mama?" taraji asked, but fantasia nodded.

"im fine baby, dont st- ugh, oh my god!" she was cut off by taraji shoving herself in a little further. fantasia grabbed tarajis shirt and pulled her into a kiss, but she immediately regretted it once she felt knots in her stomach "oh fuck- oh fu-" she cut herself off with a loud moan.

fantasia's face was planted in the bed while she threw her ass back on taraji. her hands held a tight grip on the sheets.
taraji held onto her waist with both hands and began pounding into her. fantasia screamed louder and louder with each thrust. fantasia lifted her head up and taraji grabbed ahold of her lace. she  reached back and grabbed taraji's hand.

"five seconds, fantasia." taraji warned, and fantasia moved her hand with a quickness and held onto the sheets. taraji leaned forward, pulling fantasia's head back further while she passionately kissed her.

looking down, taraji watched herself slip in and out of her wetness. fantasia's body almost collapsed into the bed from the force of the thrust. she gasped as taraji slipped deeper inside of her, attacking her spot.

"mmm, who this shit belong to?" taraji asked, but instead of responding, fantasia moaned out in pleasure.

she leaned forward pushing herself deeper into fantasia and whispered in her ear "i asked you who this pussy belonged to." she kissed her ear and moved back speeding up her pace.

"you baby- shit, it b-belongs to you baby i promise."

"yeah and don't you ever forget it."

her speed quickened.