!{Episode 1; World of songs}!

[!In the base!]

Everyone was minding their own businesses, chilling, Everything was peaceful

Len: You know, it hasn't been this peaceful since those CRYSTAL bots attacked.

Rin: Yup😄

Luka: Peace and quiet😌

Miku: Wonder what Meiko and Kaito are doing

[Meanwhile, Meiko and Kaito with Teto. Trying to tinker with the gear a bit]

Meiko: That goes over there....and.....that's over here...and we're done!

Kaito: New Beguette launcher :D

Teto: HECK yeah!!

All was going well... until ....the alarm went off... signaling that the CRYSTAL bots were attacking a certain place again... which means the triple Baka squad had another mission.

Alarm: ALERT! ALERT! DANGER! DANGER!

Meiko on the speaker: Miku,Teto, Neru! We have an attack in a city not too far!

Miku Teto and Neru nod to each other, and then they geared up and set off to the city....when they got there everyone was panicking, running for their lives, desperate to live from the city that was close to being in ruin...Rin,Len,Meiko,Kaito,Gumi, and Luka were watching the whole thing from the red visor Teto has on the side of her head(I forgot to draw it, srry😅).

Meiko: (communicating with all three of them using the lapel) guys, There seems to be people inside that building, save the people in the area before going into physical combat with whatever kind of robots CRYSTAL have made.

Teto: On it!!

Miku: Sure thing!

Neru: affirmative

Teto: I think we're forgetting something...

Gumi(communicating from the lapel): Hm...oh! You've forgotten to transform!

Miku: Oh, right! Triple Baka squad......

All three: Go!!

Miku: Miku miku Transformation!! V0CA form!!

Teto: Teto Teto Transformation!!! UTAU form!!!!!!

Neru: Akita Neru Transformation! B0UKALØID form!!

All three: Triple baka squad! Ready for action!

Miku: Teto, you go left! I go to the right! And Neru, You go middle!

Teto and Neru: On it!!

They split up to cover more ground of the almost ruined city, defeating any robots in their way and saving people while doing it.

[◇Meanwhile with Teto.....◇]

Kaito(from the base): Teto, there's a mech about to bring its fist down to a small child to your right..!

Teto: On it!!

The mech was about to bring its fist down to the small, scared child....but before its hand could hit the child, Teto shot the mech's hand with her beguette launcher(muahahaha >:D)

Teto: Leave that kid alone!!!

[The mech turned its attention to Teto as the small child ran away towards Miku's direction. The child clinged onto Miku's shirt with fear]

Teto: Miku! get that kid to safety and back to their parents!!!

Miku: What about you?!

Teto: I'll be fine!!!