{Episode 2; The interface(based off MASA's old lost media warning: lil ketchup)

[At base]

The sun had risen, and the birds were chirping. Let's see what these virtual singers get into next!

Miku wakes up in the morning. She stretches and yawns and then looks out the window as Len and Rin barge into the room, banging some pots and pans, "RISE AND SHINE MIKU!!!!" Len exclaimed while still banging pots and pans. They eventually stopped once they saw Miku awake.

Miku jumped in surprise and looked at Len with an annoyed and tired expression, 7 in the morning being woken up with the sound of clanking metal pots and pans. "Seriously, guys?" Miku said in an annoyed tone as she got up from bed."Sorry, We couldn't help it! We knew it would be a bit funny, at least!" The two kagamine twins said as Rin giggled a bit.

"Ugh, fine, it was a bit funny, but don't EVER do that again, okay?", "We won't! But no promises!" They said while laughing quietly.

Rin: By the way, Teto, Gumi,Neru, and the others are eating breakfast right now!

Len: So hurry up before I get second thoughts of not eating your waffles >:D

Miku: Okay, I'll try to hurry up 😑

[After Miku got dressed and headed downstairs]

Teto: Morning Miku!

Meiko: (sips her coffee) Oh, how was your sleep?

Miku: It was a nice sleep 😌 UNTIL I WAS WOKEN UP BY THESE TWO >:(

Len: We said we were sorry :<

Miku: (sigh) Fine, but don't think I'll forget that

Kaito: we ran out of chairs, so I had to stand up while eating breakfast🥲

Luka: Oh, here, Kaito (pushes an office chair to his direction)

Kaito: Thanks, Luka :>

Gumi: (Nom nom)

[After breakfast]

Rin and Len were testing out their new gear that Gumi, Kaito, and Meiko thought of in case the Triple Baka Squad needed backup

Rin: Orange juice blaster! (Squirts Orange juice at fast speeds kinda like a water gun, but stronger >:D)

Len: uhhh..... Gumi, I don't think this is going to work😅

Gumi: Of course it will. it just needs some tinkering with! >:)

Rin: You mean Len's banana sword? I think it's strong enough to handle attacks without uhh..exploding?

Gumi: Let me' try (Uses banana sword and it cuts through metal)

Rin: Woah-

Len:[ A b s o l u t e l y. S h o c k e d. B a n a n a b o i 👁👄👁]

Luka: Well, sturdiness , check!

Meiko: and durability😯

Kaito: Rin's Orange juice launcher has great precision, and the target aim will need some work :)

Teto: Ya :)

Neru: You guys will make great backup for us

Miku: Neru and Teto are right!

Gumi: See? Told you that it would work

Meiko checked the map as she saw an asylum that looked like some kind of high school..? It looked abandoned and ran down....

Meiko: What's that...?

Luka: Looks like an abandoned high school...

Rin: Should we explore it?