Episode 4: Introducing The CRYSTAL Gang!

~{At the CRYSTAL organization in a meeting}~

'.Welcome to the CRYSTAL organization.'

"Ugh, those wretched wannabe heroes! trying to spoil all the fun!!" Zatsune complained as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest. "Now,now, Zatsune. There's no need to make such a fuss at this such formal meeting." The Duke Venomania said calmly. Zatsune scoffed, "You're lucky you're on our side..." she mumbled under her breath. Yokune(Yokune Ruko) took a sip of her coffee as she watched the situation unfold.

Banica Conchita was just sitting across from them, "Duke Venomania, Zatsune Miku, That's enough bickering for this meeting"

Zatsune Miku: Oh yeah?? Says ms. glutton...

Conchita: How dare you accuse me of such thing! Just look at yourself! You are built like a twig🤨🤨🤨

Duke Venomania: Dramaaa

Yokune(Now trying to sleep): JEEZ CAN U GUYS BE QUIET!!!

Tailor of Enbizaka(SEVEN CRIMES AND THEIR PUNISHMENTS/Luka): Settle down now everyone....

King(Gumi from the song KING): The tailor is right. We're all here for a reason...No time to go lazying around...

CUL: Mhm, Wait....Where's Fukase?

Fukase: BOO! HAHA!

Fukase appeared behind them as when they all finally settled down they started the meeting.

{FINALLYYY INTRODUCED THE ANTAGONISTSSS}

if u guys don't recognize any of them, you can search for them on google or youtube :) The tailor of enbizaka,Duke Venomania, and Banica Conchita are from the seven crimes and their punishments. while CUL,Fukase, and Yokune are real vocaloids/utauloids/etc

the name king is just a name i got from the song from kanaria, called "KING"

I might add more protagonists or ANTAGONISTS in the future