[4]

-> *Rin looks up at the increasing sized sun, Reimu being unfazed of it as always. Rin's increasing panic in order to figure out what to do next.*

Rin: "Okuu! Why do you have to-"

Utsuho: "TOO LATE!"

Rin: "Stop it! Utsuho "Okuu" Reiuji, I- haah!"

-> *Rin's gasp was the last thing she said before getting blown by Utsuho throwing the sun at Rin, doing an explosion, this led to her falling from where she floated. With the only thing coming out of her was:*

Rin: "OKUUUUUUUUUUU...!"

-> *This also leads to her crashing through the furnace floors into the lava below it, boiling her.*

Reimu: "O-oh... well that was dramatic."

-> *Utsuho was completely unfazed, watching as her best friend "misunderstands her" and did a murder right there, in front of Reimu.*

Reimu: "I'll be going now... hah!?"

-> *As soon Reimu starts to leave through the door, Utsuho stops her by grabbing the clothes. It was silence for moment, excepts Reimu's grunting trying to make Utsuho let go and the lava boiling.*

Reimu: "What's wrong with you?! I didn't need to be grabbed!"

Utsuho: "... I took out a youkai for you..?"

-> *That was when Utsuho came up with a plan to restart taking over the world. Reimu pauses herself and looks down at the lava below the floor. It boils there, no sight of Rin anywhere.*

Reimu: "... what does that give me?"

Utsuho: "Wish to know?"

-> *Reimu has her back turned towards Utsuho, looking down at the lava. It was just silence again, now only with just the boiling lava.*

Reimu: "Fu.. fufufu..."

-> *Utsuho looked slightly confused at Reimu's giggle to herself.*

Utsuho: "R-reimu?"

Reimu: "Ha.. haha... ahaha... ahaHA!"

Utsuho: "Reimu Hakurei! Are you alright!?"

Reimu: "AhaHAHAHA! HA! ... AHAHAHAHA!"

Utsuho: "R-REIMU!?"

-> *Reimu turns towards Utsuho, a massive gaping smile is visible on Reimu's face, her iris in the eyes has shrunk to that of insanity, even her head is tilted to the side.*

Reimu: "HA! AHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

-> *Reimu's continuous laugh of pure insanity goes on and on without stopping or having a breath break.*

Utsuho: "H-how... R-Reimu! Wh- hah!?"

-> *Utsuho floats there, in absolute confusion and concern of Reimu, she has descended to pure insanity. Utsuho panics a bit as well as the laugh continues to get louder and worse. With Reimu's gohei pointed at her, her intentions could be clear from the insanity...*

-> AUTHOR'S NOTE: Another short chapter I know, but still wanting to get a longer chapter within the next few..