manifestation.

fantasias pov:

i saw patti's tour bus upon arrival, and the restaurant was flooded with paparazzi. i was becoming nervous all over again, but i quickly calmed myself when i stepped out. my phone dinged right when i stepped out.

L💍ML: deep breath pretty, you got it. i love you!

: i love you more🤍

she makes my heart smile.

"are you the girl from patti labelles instagram?!" one of them asked me. i wasn't confused, but i was because when did she post me?

"um..." before i could even finish speaking, someone came up to me.

"fantasia, you finally came. i dont know if you remember me from yesterday, but patti's assistant, mari. congratulations again."

"nice to meet you again, mari, and thank you!"

"likewise, right this way."

saved by the assistant.

i inhaled and exhaled about five times. she ordered the private dinner room for at least thirteen to twenty people.

"ma'am, she's here."

"in comes the princess."

"hi queen, everyone." i spoke.

she got up from the table and hugged me.

"hey darling. im happy you made it."

"hi beautiful. i wouldn't dare miss the opportunity to be in the presence of you."

"eat whatever you'd like."

"thank you."

"so, tell me about yourself."

"well, im twenty. i graduated. i like to sing a little. i love love love puppies and- my life is pretty boring so that's about it."

"its not boring you just keep it simple and cute for the most part. like myself."

"im so sorry, but it is truly an honor to be sitting here in your presence right now."

"well, im actually honored to be in the presence of a future star." t was right.

"so, with that being said, i would like you to tribute to me by performing one of my songs."

"are you- you're not se- you're serious? me?"

"you princess, you. this is not a right now thing, so you'd have time to think on it."

"yes! my answer is yes. its always gonna be yes."

"okay! now, i will- do you have instagram or any social media platform?"

"i have instagram, but i barely be on there."

"you may have to start. miley, go to that there page and find her name. what is it?"

"t-a-s-i-a-s-w-o-r-d"

"found it."

"add her for me please. now, im gonna leave you my personal contact number along with my business number. you leave me with yours and we'll take it from there, sounds great?"

"sounds fantastic."

"great! and don't worry your head about anything. if you need help or have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to dial me or my assistants incase i can't answer. also, they'll send you the song, time, day, and everything else ahead of time, so you'll be prepared once you land. you know fantasia, i see great opportunities ahead of you, and i say this because with the billions of people in this world, no one has ever stood out to me the way you have in a matter of seconds. i immediately clung onto you, and im happy that i did. you truly are a gift from God, and i mean that when i say it. you are the chosen one."