Copacabana

Oneshot was inspired by the song Copacabana!

His name was Angel, he was a show boy. With pink feathers in his hair and his dress cut down to there, he would merengue and do the cha-cha!

And while he tried to be a star, Alastor always tended the bar. Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight to four, they were young and they had each other, who could ask for more?

At the Hazbin, Hazbin Hotel! The hottest spot north of the Pentagram.

At the Hazbin, Hazbin Hotel! Music and passion were always in fashion.

At the Hazbin, they fell in love.

His name was Valentino, he wore heart glasses. He was escorted to the Hotel and saw Angel dancing there and when he finished, he called him over. But Val went a bit too far and Alastor sailed across the bar!
Then the punches flew, and chairs were smashed in two! There was blood and a single gunshot, but just who shot who at the Hazbin, Hazbin Hotel? The hottest spot north of the Pentagram. At the Hazbin, Hazbin Hotel. Music and passion were always in fashion at the Hazbin, he lost his love.

His name was Angel! He was a show boy, but that was thirty years ago when they used to have a show. Now its the disco, but not for Angel. Still in the dress he used to wear, faded feathers in his hair.
He sits there so refined, and drinks himself half blind. He lost his youth and he lost his Alastor, now he's lost his mind!

At the Hazbin, Hazbin Hotel. The hottest spot north of the Pentagram. At the Hazbin, Hazbin Hotel. Music and passion were always in fashion at the Hazbin.. don't fall in love.

~~~

"Listen Legs, I know you miss him but-" Husk began, but Angel quickly cut him off. "You don't get to speak of him, Husk. Just- Just pour me another one, will you?"

Husk frowned, but he complied.

~~~

Angel sat in front of a gravestone, red roses in his hand and a small radio in the other. He planted the roses into the dirt, throat bobbing as he remembered all the times his lover gifted him roses. He tuned the radio to an old jazz song, placing it beside the stone. He looked back at the stone, eyes watering as he reread the words over and over again, staring at Alastor's handwriting.

𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝟣𝟫𝟣𝟫 - 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟦𝒮𝑜𝓃, 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓂𝓎 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁.

Angel let out a soft whimper, tears spilling down his face. "Al.." He sobbed, wrapping his arms around himself. He needed a hug. He needed Alastor's warmth again. He just needed to hear his voice, and all would be right.

He just needed his Bambi.