BFDI 25

"Well, of course the winner is going to be Leafy," Two announces, sitting by their fellow 'canon' braliens, "she's an active  player whose kind to everyone-"

X quickly interrupts, "Except Bubble. Leafy-"

Two covers his mouth "Will apologize, she quickly tried to make amends with Bubble in BFDI 24, so she's probably going to do it again! Leafy is reasonable enough to do so. And even if she doesn't, she's still very friendly to everyone else! If anyone deserves to win, it's her." They wrap an arm around Three, waiting for the episode to start.

Three scoffs, "Reasonable? She started antagonizing Bubble over a pair of shoes or something."

"Those pair of shoes were a gift! A gift she didn't appreciate. She just threw them aside without a care! I don't blame Leafy for being mad." Two quickly replies in a defensive tone. "Besides, isn't Flower your favorite? How is she any more reasonable!"

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just questioning your understanding of your favorite character. Besides, I voted Leafy to win as well, she's the most plausible option." He crosses her arms, still waiting for the episode to come on. 

"Quiet down!" Four hushes them both, "The episode is starting and I do not want to miss a a single sec- oooh there's a secret message? Wait can we pause the episode- I want to see if Eraser's idea works-!" he excitingly asks.

The intro starts, Three bluntly replies, "You're going to waste a lot of time and miss the episode to figure out that 'secret' message that probably doesn't even exist."

"We don't know that!"

"It's common sense Four. Besides - I thought you claimed this show wasn't staged? There's no way they could create a convenient message if it wasn't."

One momentairly mutes them both "Shhh,,, both of you are being distracting." Four waves his arms, motioning One to unmute him, Three just sits in place, not caring that much. Since One is ignoring his silent pleas, Two decides to unmute them both instead.
"Finally! I can speak again!" 
"We've been muted for 7 seconds."
"7 seconds is a lot!
"7 hours is a lot but I managed to wait."

Two sighs, "Three, that game of catch was a year ago, stop making constant jests at my brother when he's not even here."

"Hmph."

One turns to her right, "If you all continue talking then I'll freeze you all in place, unable to move, and unable to speak" she says with a forced smile.

"And I'm here too!" X exclaims because he didn't get to speak in this fic yet.

After the cake at stake intro, the eliminated contestants being freed, and the introduction of the 'grand-cake' appears. The braliens wait patiently until they listen to the contestant vote starts.
Two chuckles after hearing Golfball vote, "9 of the contestants already voted Leafy, judging by that she definitely is going to win the viewer vote as well, I mean, she's the most entertaining and nicest and is just the best choice of the final 3-"

"What about Bubble?" X asks, "She's nice and is also pretty active, she could win-"

"Bubble is boring, X" Four bluntly states, "she's going to be 3rd."

"Well,,, I still voted for her."

"That was a very, very, dumb choice." X frowns at his Partner's response.

"Funny how you claim Bubble is boring when you voted Firey of all people!" Two gives a light-hearted laugh, "All he did was slap Coiny all the time, who has much more personality then him. Actually, that's an unfair comparison, Firey doesn't even HAVE a personality in the first place!"