A Two fic

As the moonlight seeps through the window, Two sits at their desk, anxiously clicking their pen. 
"How was it so easy for her,,,"
Two glances at the moon, distracted by its very presence .
"How can she just leave without saying a word to anyone - eugh, One, - was it that easy?"
Thinking for a moment, they rest their pen beside the letter, writing nothing more then a 'Dear Three - I'm sorry' before completly giving up on finishing the note.
"If One can leave us so easily, then so can I... Writing the letter is just going to make it harder to leave"
They stand up, sighing before looking back up at the window, gently touching it.

Is this what they'd want? To leave their home of over 100years to explore the cosmos? They aren't sure. Not necessairly about leaving itself, but what they want as a whole. Everything they've done was something they were told to do, something someone else wanted, from math to writing dumb articles. So maybe leaving can help them figure out who they want to be? 

Two leaves their room, walking past various hanged pictures of the other numbers - of course Two would miss them all - but dear Infinite they're all so tiring to deal with: all Two has done was try to help them, but they're all so stubborn or needlessly mean, even Two can be, but that's besides the point. Two can't bare staying another day at the Equation Playground.
They take glances at each frame, trying to dismiss them all before meeting Three's. Stopping their tracks. Three, just like the other algrebraliens, isn't necessairly the kindest - sure she can be pessimistic or confrontational - but his patience for others is a breather for Two. They glance back at their bedroom's door.
"The letter..."
Three, Their best friend [or more, maybe], the only one willing to listen to what Two wanted, they can't just leave him without a word, can they? 
"...Don't make this harder for yourself Two"
Guilty, Two continues to walk towards their front door, wanting to leave the past behind.

They open the door, stepping out into the midnight.
"Is this what you - I  - really want? Space is just an endless void, I guess there's planets and moons and like other galaxies and stuff but- this is just stupid! We don't have a single clue on what to do next AFTER leaving."
Two facepalms, trying to ignore their thoughts.
"Well it's not like I know what I want here either - so I should just stop stalling already"
Leaving the ground, Two lets themself float. Escaping their planet's atmosphere. Getting closer and closer to the moon before stopping in their tracks, looking back down at their home.
"..."
"You have nothing to do there, Two, just leave. Don't make things harder for yourself"

They sigh, flying past the moon, far from the Equation Playground, hoping to find a purpose somewhere else.