First Heartbeat

Abhimanyu wakes up, He notices that his wife is rolled on top of him. He lovingly kisses her head and carefully puts back on bed.

He wakes up and heads towards washroom to have a bath. Aarohi wakes up while stretching her arms. The moment she wakes up, she caresses her belly.

Abhimanyu comes out from washroom and looks at his wife caressing her stomach.

Abhimanyu- Mere bina hi baby ke sath khel rhi ho?

Aarohi- Toh aao, baby is also waiting for you

Abhimanyu goes on bed and wishes her a good morning. He hugs her and kiss the baby. Aarohi also kisses Abhimanyu on cheeks.

Abhimanyu- Waise koi bhi tumhara yeh attitude dekhle na toh chakkar khake gir jaye.

Aarohi- Matlab?

Abhimanyu- matlab ki Jo Aarohi sabko daantti hai, gussa karti hai, sabke sath strict rehti hai, practical sochti hai wahi Aarohi mere sath Cliche harkate, pagalpan karti hai, emotionally sochti hai.

Aarohi smiles and replies- A special side is reserved for you. Aur waise bhi apne pati se aise baatein nhi karungi toh phir kisse karungi.

Abhimanyu smiles.

Aarohi- Accha Abhi, aj Hume baby ki sonography karwane chalna hai.

Abhimanyu- Yes Aaru, I can't wait to listen to my Baby's heartbeat.

Aarohi gets up from Bed and heads towards washroom meanwhile Abhimanyu gets ready.

After a while, they both come downstairs to have breakfast. After having breakfast, they leave for hospital.

In hospital,
They go towards Gynaecology Department.

Aarohi's gynaecologist, Dr Preeti makes Aaru to lie on bed. She puts a machine on her stomach. Then, the full image of womb appears on screen, there they see the baby.

After few minutes, they hear the most beautiful and precious sound "LUB DUB, LUB DUB". It's the sound of their baby.

AbhiRohi get emotional, they hold eachother's hand. Right now their happiness can't be measured.

Dr. Preeti has checked the baby's heartbeat.

Dr. Preeti- Well Mr & Mrs. Birla, the heartbeat of the baby is normal which indicates that the baby is absolutely fine. Mrs Birla, since it's your first trimester, you have to be extra careful. You have to avoid stress, exertion and junk food. Mr Birla make sure that Aarohi follows everything correctly.

Abhimanyu- I'll ensure that.

Then they both leave from the gynaecology department. They enter Abhimanyu's cabin

He makes Aarohi to sit on couch while he kneels down holding her hands.

Abhimanyu- I am over the world right now. Maine abtak bohot logon ki heartbeats suni hai but this is the most special one. Thankyou so much Aaru for this.

Aarohi- well I am also a cardiologist. I've also heard so many heartbeat but this one is precious. This is the heartbeat of our baby, our blood, our hardwork.

Abhimanyu kisses Aarohi on Cheeks. Aarohi's giggles fills the cabin as Abhimanyu peppers her stomach too with kisses.

Aarohi ( between laughs)- stop Abhi

Abhimanyu- Tum jealous ho rhi ho na, apne hi baby ko kiss kar rha hun.

Aarohi- haww, mujhe Abhi se bhul gye? Not fair haann

Abhimanyu- Aww, toh meri wife ko aur jalan ho rhi hai?

Aarohi- Aisa bilkul nhi hai

She rolls her eyes away from him

Abhimanyu- it's ok, let me solve the problem

He starts kissing her whole face. She continues to giggle as her husband showers love to her

Dr. Rohan enters Abhimanyu's cabin and sees that the two of the most Stern doctors of the hospital are cuddling each other. He coughs sarcastically.

Dr. Rohan- i think I should leave

Abhimanyu and Aarohi separates themselves from eachother and get awkward.

Dr Rohan- Ma'am yaha sab apse itna darte hai lekin aap toh itni linient nikli.

Aarohi- what linient? I am going in my cabin now.

She leaves Abhimanyu's cabin awkwardly.

Dr. Rohan- Sir aap toh..

Abhimanyu- what sir? Apni wife se pyaar nhi kar sakta? Apni biwi ko kiss nhi kar sakta?

Dr. Rohan- kar sakte ho sir. Tabhi toh Ma'am pregnant hai.

Abhimanyu gets awkward

Abhimanyu- ab kaam kya hai?

Dr Rohan informs Abhi about his surgery which is going to be in next 20 mins. While Aarohi attends her patients in cabin.

At night,
They come home and have dinner. Later, Everyone come in their rooms and sleep.

That's it for today.
Pls vote and comment🫶🏻🥹
Vote target-50+
Comment target-10+