First kiss

Abhimanyu holds Aarohi's waist and Aarohi holds his shoulder
Abhimanyu Caresses Aarohi's lips

Aarohi stops him from caressing her lips and make him put his hand on her waist again.

She puts her hands around his neck

She comes near his lips but kisses his cheeks.

Abhimanyu- seriously babe? Tum ab apne pati ke sath aise karogi?

Aarohi- yesss babyyy..

Aarohi moves away from Abhimanyu a little but Abhimanyu pulls her by the waist again.

it suddenly starts raining
Abhimanyu takes off his jacket and Covers Aarohi's and his head with jacket. It was quite similar to Aashqui 2.

Inside Jacket
Aarohi holds Abhimanyu's shoulder. She comes near his lips and KISS him on the LIPS.
Abhimanyu also reciprocates.

(This scene is almost similar to Aashqui 2 scene)

After 5 mins, Aarohi breaks the kiss
The Rain also stops.

Abhimanyu removes the jacket from top of their head.

Aarohi And Abhimanyu blushes.

Abhimanyu- waise this rain made both of us to kiss. I think this rain came only to make us kiss.

Aarohi smiles and hugs Abhimanyu tightly

Aarohi- i may not be your first love or first sight but I just want to be your last everything. I don't know how long I am going to live but I know that every single second will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you.

Abhimanyu- it's ok babe, don't worry about how long you will live, I'll be always there for and with you be it's earth or heaven.

Aarohi- ab senti baatein bohot hogyi hai. Ice cream khane chalein?

Abhimanyu- I won't mind but mai tumse kuch baat puchun?

Aarohi- Ask whatever you want to ask.

Abhimanyu- don't mind haa but tum jo itna khati ho woh khana jata kaha hai? Tum sara din kuch na kuch khati ho aur woh bhi junk phir bhi itni patli? Mai tumhe khane se mana nhi kar rha but baby have something healthy.

Aarohi- tum jealous hote ho na meri body se? Aur mujhe khana milta hi kaha hai? Mai kuch bhi khati hun usme se sara toh tum lelete ho and woh sab khaane baad mujhe health ke gyaan de rhe ho?

Abhimanyu- Arey baby tum toh bura maan gyi.

Aarohi- ab mai btati hun, ice cream khane chalo warna...

Abhimanyu- warna kuch nhi, ice cream khane hi chalte hai.

Aarohi- good

Then they go to an ice cream parlour

Abhimanyu- which one will you have?

Aarohi- umm chocolate. You?

Abhimanyu- same

Then they both have ice cream.

Aarohi- Waise tumne sugar free ice- cream nhi li? Tum toh keh rhe the ki baby have something healthy.

Abhimanyu- Umm woh.. woh

Aarohi laughs while Abhimanyu adores her

Then they come home.

In Abhirohi's room,
Abhimanyu- Aaru jaldi aao na, I want to sleep.

Aarohi- I'm ironing my shirt for the hospital.

Abhimanyu- are you sure Aaru? Are you comfortable to go to the hospital. If you want leave then you can come after 2 days.

Aarohi quickly irons her shirt, comes on bed And lies down near Abhimanyu. She hugs Abhimanyu

Aarohi- babe, I am comfortable in coming to hospital. I am getting bored sitting at home. hospital is my second home. I know I am stern with my patients but I miss them alot.

Abhimanyu- okay Meri ambitious biwi. Ab soye?

Aarohi smiles

Abhimanyu kisses her forehead and then they both sleep.

Guys pls vote🫶🏻🥹
Vote target- 60+