Best Surprise ever!!

At 11:59 PM

In Abhirohi's room

Abhimanyu- Aaru jaldi aao terrace pe. Dekho kya hogya hai?

Aarohi- Abhi, what happened?

Abhimanyu-Arey tum jaldi se chalo

Both AbhRohi go on terrace. Abhimanyu closes Aarohi's eyes with his hands.

Abhimanyu- 10,9,8......3,2,1 Surprise

He removes his hands from her eyes

Aarohi sees a beautiful scene in front of her

Aarohi sees a beautiful scene in front of her. Happy Anniversary balloons are there with some rose petals on floor. Abhimanyu's hardwork is clearly visible in Decoration.

Aarohi turns back to look at her husband but he isn't there.
She calls his name but get no reply. She turns back towards the decoration and looks at Abhimanyu kneeling down with a ring in his hand.

Aarohi- babe what..

Abhimanyu- shh. Tonight I'll speak

Aarohi nods

Abhimanyu- You are not my first love but you will be my last love. I never thought that I would love you so much. Since you came into my life, I have found only happiness. Earlier my life was colorless but with your arrival it has become colorful. I wanted to spend my life with someone else but God did not want that, god had better umm not better, the best plan for me.
Hum ek dusre ko aise propose bhi nhi kar paye jaise baki sab karte hai. Isliye humari first Anniversary pe mai tumhe yeh ring pehna rha hun.

He puts a ring on Aarohi's finger

Abhimanyu- Happiest First Anniversary babe, I love you to the moon and back

He gets up and tightly hugs Aarohi.

Aarohi- Happiest Anniversary to you too. Thankyou for making my heart smile and my eyes shine. At one time, I also felt that we both cannot live together but fate wanted us to stay together. I love you infinity.

She breaks the hug.

Aarohi- well I also have a surprise for you

Abhimanyu- Dikhao na

Aarohi- tum yahi ruko mai room se leke aati hun.

After 2 mins, she brings a beautiful hamper
Abhimanyu opens the hamper and gets shock

After 2 mins, she brings a beautiful hamperAbhimanyu opens the hamper and gets shock

He sees this inside the box. A beautiful quote is written on the lid of the box. The box has T-shirt, a small toy, Aaru's pregnancy test and her sonography photo.

Abhimanyu is speechless. He is constantly looking at the box

Aarohi- So how's the surprise Daddy Birla?

Abhimanyu- you.. you..you are pregnant. I am going to be papa

Aarohi nods
Tears well up in their eyes

Abhimanyu quickly kisses Aarohi on lips. She also reciprocates
Abhimanyu breaks the kiss and bends down and kisses her belly.

Abhimanyu- This is the best gift ever. I can't wait to meet our bundle of joy. I love you so much Aaru. Tumne Abtak ka best gift diya hai.

Aarohi- Thanks to you too. Agar tum nhi hote toh yeh possible nhi hota. I am looking forward towards this journey Abhi. You know this is the second special thing in my life.

Abhimanyu- toh first kya hai?

Aarohi- that's you.

Aarohi touches her belly
Aarohi- I am sorry baby but I love your papa more. It doesn't mean that I hate you but your papa will be always my first love.

Abhimanyu kisses Aarohi's cheeks and caress her belly.

Abhimanyu- I am also sorry baby but I love your mumma more. It doesn't mean that I hate you but your mumma will be always no,1

Then they both cut the cake. They cut two cakes, First is their Anniversary cake which Abhimanyu has ordered and second is the baby cake which Aarohi has ordered.

Then they both come in their bedroom and lay on bed.

In bed
Abhimanyu is hugging Aarohi and caressing her belly while Aarohi is holding his arms

Abhimanyu- tumhe pata kaise chala?

Aarohi- mujhe kal pata chala tha that I'm pregnant. Mujhe 3-4 din se weird feel ho rha tha. Woh dizziness, nausea issi ke hi symptoms the. Then kal mai chup chaap hospital aayi thi to get this news confirmed. Waha mujhe pata chala that I am 2 weeks pregnant.
Maine socha ki mai tumhe Anniversary pe surprise karungi.

Abhimanyu- This is the best surprise ever.

Aarohi- Abhi, mujhe dar lag rha hai. Iss baar hum parents banenge na? Last year ki tarah mera misca..

Before Aaru could speak, Abhimanyu interrupts her

Abhimanyu- shh..Tum faltu ka stress mat lo, that's not good for you. Chalo ab sojao, goodnight

He kisses her forehead and then they both sleep.
___________________________________________

The Next day

They both wake up and do their usual routine. Then they both come downstairs.
Everyone wishes them and gives them blessings.

Then they both go to the hospital. In hospital also, staff and other doctors congratulates them for their anniversary. Then they do their work.

At evening,
They come home, Neil and Nishtha have decorated the entire hall. There are Happy Anniversary balloons and red colored balloons. Everyone is dressed in black.

Abhirohi also change their clothes and celebrate with family.
They cut the cake

Later, they both tell their pregnancy news to the family members. Everyone dances in joy. This is quite surprising but the most happiest one is Harshvardhan. Everyone congratulate the couple and give the good wishes to baby.
Everyone enjoy a lot.

Guys pls vote and comment 🥹🫶🏻
Vote target-65+
Comment target- 10+