I am pregnant

Midnight,
Aarohi runs to washroom to puke. Abhimanyu wakes up from the sounds, he too quickly runs to washroom.

There he sees his life, Aarohi, puking and trying hard to get away of vomit. Abhimanyu rubs her back and then brings her into room.

Abhimanyu- are you okay?
Aarohi- yes

Abhimanyu- I think Hume hospital jaana chahiye.

Aarohi- babe, I just vomited. Why is there a need to go to the doctor? Relax karo tum. I am fine

Abhimanyu- pakka na?

Aarohi nods and then both sleep.

In morning,
Sunrays fall into Aarohi's eyes. She snuggles into Abhimanyu's neck so that sun's rays do not irritate her.
While embracing Aarohi, Abhimanyu feels that her body temperature is hot.

Abhimanyu carefully wakes up and freshen up. Then he applies a cold compress which relieves the fever.

2 hours later,
Aarohi wakes up and looks at the time. She immediately gets up from the bed and have bath.

Abhimanyu comes in room having tray of food in his hands. After sometime, Aarohi comes out from washroom.

Abhimanyu-  How are you now?

Aarohi- I am fine. Tum yeh tray mai breakfast ke sath medicine kyu laaye ho?

Abhimanyu- tumhe fever tha that's why. Ab Tum breakfast karke medicine khana. Aur pls aj hospital mat aana, you'll take rest.

Aarohi- Abhi mai hospital aaungi. Ab toh mujhe fever bhi nhi hai na.

Abhimanyu does not argue further because he knows that his wife leaves him behind when it comes to stubbornness.

Then later they both go to hospital.
In hospital, Aarohi goes on rounds while Abhimanyu performs a small surgery.

In evening, they both come back to their house.

Aarohi helps Manjari in preparing dinner. Due to the smell of food, she runs to washroom to puke. Manjari also comes behind Aarohi.

Manjari- Aaru tu theek hai na? Mai abhi ko bulaun room se?

Aarohi- no maa woh hospital ki mails check kar rha hai. Mai theek hun.

Then later, everyone chat and have dinner.
They all come in their rooms and sleep.

___________________________________________
The Next Day,
Abhirohi come downstairs to have breakfast.
Looking at the fried kachoris, tea, poha etc, Aarohi feels pukish and runs to washroom. Abhimanyu also comes behind her and helps.

Abhimanyu- babe pls aj tum hospital mat aao. Ek din ka rest lelo.

Aarohi- ok

Abhimanyu- Thankyou so much. Mai hospital se jaldi Ajaunga. Tum aj sirf rest karna.

Aarohi nods

Abhimanyu pecks Aarohi's forehead and holds her by waist.
Abhimanyu- accha btao breakfast mai kya khaogi?

Aarohi- Umm something light

Abhimanyu- okay. Tum yaha betho, mai breakfast room mai bhijwadeta hun.

Aarohi nods.

Abhimanyu sends her breakfast in room and leaves for hospital.

In Abhirohi's room
Aarohi thinks about her first pregnancy where she lost her child.

Aarohi ( in mind)- yeh aisa mujhe baar baar kyu lag rha hai that I am pregnant. Last year jab aisa feel ho rha tha tab I was pregnant.
Yeh jo mai feel kar rhi hu, woh sab pregnancy ke symptoms hai. I think mujhe apne Mann ki tasalli ke liye test karna chahiye.

Luckily, there's a kit in her drawer as last year when she tested her pregnancy, there were 2-3 extra kits kept unused.
Aarohi takes out the kit from drawer and goes in washroom.

She is done with the test and is now waiting for results. She is moving from here to there, butterflies are flying in her stomach, her heart is beating fast. She is nervous for her results.

After 2 more mins, she sees 2 lines on kit.
She is very happy to see those lines on kit. Tears are forming in her eyes.

Aarohi ( in mind)- I am pregnant. I will become a mommy. My Abhi is going to be papa.

Aarohi touches her belly and says

Aarohi- welcome to this world baby. I had no idea that I would get any news related to you today. Your mumma and papa loves you alot.

Aarohi ( in mind)- pehle mai hospital se confirm karungi and then sabko btaungi. How will I tell to Abhi but?
Umm idea, I should surprise him with this news on our first anniversary.
Anniversary parso hai lekin mujhse wait hi nhi ho rha. Abhi get ready for a really lovely gift on Anniversary.

Later she calls in hospital's reception
Aarohi- Hello, where's Dr. Abhimanyu

Receptionist- ma'am dr Abhimanyu is doing a surgery.

Aarohi- okay. Pls don't tell Abhimanyu or anyone that I called here.

Receptionist- sure ma'am.

Aarohi declines the phone
Aarohi ( in mind)- Thank god Abhi surgery mai busy hai. Mai fatafat se hospital se test krwa leti hun.
Aarohi quietly leaves for hospital as Manjari has gone to temple, Parth and Shefali have gone for shopping and Nishtha and Neil are out for movie.

In hospital, she goes to her friend's cabin who is a gynaecologist.
They do an ultrasound which gives her the confirmation about her pregnancy.

Dr. Preeti Singh ( gynaecologist)- Congratulations Aarohi, you are 2 weeks pregnant. Tumhari pregnancy ne symptoms bohot hi jaldi dikhana shuru kardiye hai. Ab tumhe apna acche se khyaal rakhna hoga. You'll have to be careful in this journey. Since it's your first trimester, you'll have to take a good care of your diet and of course yourself.

Aarohi- Thankyou Preeti. Pls yeh news Abhimanyu ko mat btana and na hi taiji-Tauji ko. Mai unn sabko surprise dena chahti hun.

Preeti nods and then Aarohi collects her reports and leaves for home. She hides those reports and pretends to be normal.

Later at night,
Everyone come from hospital, They all have dinner.

In Abhirohi's room
Aarohi and Abhimanyu talks about their day. Aarohi does not reveal her pregnancy news to Abhi.
Later they both sleep embracing eachother.

Guys pls vote🫶🏻🥹
Vote target- 65+