Underestimated That Ba*tard

Since you guys asked here's your today's bonus episode.
But I can't give you 2 episodes daily but from next week I'll try to give 2 updates on Saturday and Sunday and for the rest of the week it'll be one episode.

Thank you 🙏❤️🙏

•••••••

Everyone was stunned. They did not expect that the 10% shares given by Old Madam Pratap had not been transferred yet.

However, Tapas Pratap was right. Since they had more shares than Shivam, they indeed had the right to change the leader.

The old shareholders nodded. "Indeed. No one should have any objections to everything now."

When Yash Pratap thought of this, his expression relaxed.

Shina and Tinki also heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, although there were twists and turns, they did not fail.

The end result was still good.

"Then, everyone, let's congratulate CEO Pratap for becoming the new leader of Pratap Group!" An old shareholder extended his hand and made a gesture to welcome Yash Pratap to take over.

At this moment, Shivam was helpless. Everyone had already decided that this was the outcome.

Some people sighed while some laughed.

Isha crushed the Coke bottle. Although she knew that Shivam must have a solution, she couldn't help but want to smash their heads.

Yash Pratap stood up, adjusted his clothes, and gestured to everyone. He was in high spirits. This position should have been his many years ago. After more than 20 years, he was finally back!

Shina and Tinki were also overjoyed. They looked at Yash Pratap happily and smiled sweetly.

Tapas Pratap heaved a long sigh of relief. Although he was indeed not cautious enough, it was not a big deal.

This position belonged to his father now. Sooner or later, this position would also be his.

Shivam would eventually be excluded from the entire Pratap Group.

Yash Pratap walked toward Shivam.

"Hold it," Shivam, who had been silent, suddenly said.

His voice was not loud, but it was very clear. It easily attracted everyone's attention.

Yash Pratap stopped in his tracks. Because he was already the winner, he was especially relaxed and more tolerant of Shivam.

He smiled and said, "Shivam, so what if you lose to your father? Work hard in the future. As long as you're sensible, I won't make things difficult for you."

[How shameless.] Rudra and Isha typed at the same time.

Shivam said calmly, "Mr. Pratap, aren't you going to ask me how many shares I have?"

His name was Yash Pratap, but he was neither his father nor CEO Pratap. Clearly, Shivam did not treat him as a member of the Pratap family or Pratap Group.

How distant.

Because Yash Pratap looked down on Shivam and didn't think that he had any ability, he underestimated Shivam. He smiled and said, "Then how much do you have? Show me."

Hari immediately took out a stack of documents and placed it in front of everyone. He said, "Mr. Pratap, if you want to be the person in charge, I'm afraid you're still lacking in shares. Mr. Pratap has 51% of Pratap Group's shares!"

"Impossible!" Yash Pratap said immediately. "The shares of the entire Prayap family will only be 51% when combined with yours, but your grandmother has already given 10% to me and Tapas. Even if you gather more, you won't be able to gather enough!"